Welcome momerlyn to our family

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
momerlyn said:
I appreciate the warm welcome but where's the plate of cookies that goes with it??

No, I haven't taught him much; he's the one I go to when I have cooking questions! I used to go to his mom, but she's passed the spatula down to him!

I've been enjoying reading all your posts (as a lurker) and getting to know you all... been getting some very good ideas, too! When I feel a little less intimidated, I'll post some of my favorite recipes as well.
Good heavens,
don't let us intimidate you..:LOL: We all learned at our mom or grandmas knees and enjoy trading and sharing recipes and ideas..And we love getting new family to join us.
The cookies and coffee,tea or milk are set out, please join us and we can discuss cooking:LOL: Welcome momerlyn, it's nice to meet you.

kadesma:)

Welcome to your new Home Momerlyn, We are so Glad to Have you here. GRAB A DRINK AND A SEAT and Our Thanks WELCOME HOME ! :chef:

welcome momerlyn!! i hope you enjoy it here as much as the rest of us loonies do.

and c'mon, lets see the little gb in the bathtub pics!!!!

gb, you're in for it now buddy!!!

img_213872_0_2a51d9e01a9db290e40fa620076be343.gif

Nevermind the bathtub pics, lets see little gb on the bearskin rug.:clap:

welcome here, Momerlyn....
and now you sould get your promised cookies.... *eerr* well... can't find... must be empty... :rolleyes:
what about some muffins instead?

Attachments

• Muffins.jpg
    Muffins.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 215
A big welcome from me. I had to drop in and see what the gigantic welcome was all about. I knew it was someone important. Hope you enjoy the site as much as we do.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom