Hi Everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

eparys

Assistant Cook
Thank you for allowing me to join. I am an avid quilter who, when not quilting, would rather be cooking than do anything else.

When we lived in the south and my children were small. I had a huge garden and spent all my time, when not gardening and doing things with the kids, canning and making sweets for the the family. While I still do my share of relish and what my grandma called chilli(which is tomatoes,onions, green peppers and spices), I mostly focus on making muffins, breads and sweets (sending the extras off to neighbors). Recently, I receivesd an Instant Pot for a gift so I am trying to expand my interests. While I have always had multiple pressure cookers (the old fashion Mirro type) in my kitchen, I have to admit that the new electric ones are fantastic!! Not having to fuss with the gaskets and heat regulation makes it a breeze to cook with.

I am looking forward to getting to know everyone, learning from you as well as sharing my experiences and recipes with you all. Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom