Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums

Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums (https://www.discusscooking.com/forums/)
-   Off Topic Discussions (https://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f26/)
-   -   Food Fight!! Pick a weapon & victim... (https://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f26/food-fight-pick-a-weapon-and-victim-69617.html)

spork 01-15-2011 04:42 PM

Food Fight!! Pick a weapon & victim...

Argh! Someone just shot me in the eye with a pea!

I roll a summer squash and knock Princess Fiona off her feet like a bowling pin...

Food Fight!!

PrincessFiona60 01-15-2011 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spork (Post 959633)
Argh! Someone just shot me in the eye with a pea!

I roll a summer squash and knock Princess Fiona off her feet like a bowling pin...

Food Fight!!

Why you...

I take a handful of Guacamole to throw at Spork, miss and get MsMofet in the left ear.

pacanis 01-15-2011 05:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
:lol:

joesfolk 01-15-2011 06:07 PM

All right you two, this is a civiliz...Hey, who threw that?

Zhizara 01-15-2011 06:18 PM

Tee hee, snicker, OW!.....Mmmm Guacamole.

spork 01-15-2011 06:43 PM

I see Andy M backing out of the room, and pour a bag of dried wasabi peas right behind him...

Barbara L 01-15-2011 08:40 PM

Someone is getting tired of the cold, cold, cold, so I will help her out. Here you go Alix, a catapult of hot and spicy salsa and chips flying at you!

:innocent:Barbara

msmofet 01-15-2011 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrincessFiona60 (Post 959641)
Why you...

I take a handful of Guacamole to throw at Spork, miss and get MsMofet in the left ear.

Not enough lime!! Heres one! Lime goes sailing in PF's direction .......... direct hit square between the eyes!!

Kathleen 01-15-2011 09:19 PM

Kathleen screams, "Godmodders!" She grabs FrankZ, LindaZ, and her two kitties to run into the house (now known as the battle-bunker.) Frantically, she searches the fridge for ammo. Stinky cheese is found! YAY! Also, left over strawberries that she did not get frozen or made into wine. EW! Last of all, the green growing (and possibly glowing) mass of what was formerly pork-n-beans. Using latex gloves, she makes bunker-bombs by slopping fistfuls in loosely bound cheese-cloth and then.....places Linda, Frank and herself on upper floors keeping watch. (Only three sides to this house.) Then....she waits patiently. :wink:

joesfolk 01-15-2011 11:37 PM

Sneaking across the Mackinaw abridge Joesfolks slips through Kinchloe and meanders along till she reaches the Soo. There she sits crouched in the bushes outside the tall white two story house. The aroma of homemade egg rolls acoust her from within the manse and her resolve almost fades. Just them wielding his favorite chef's knife, Goodweed steps outside to cut himself some herbs. In a flash Joesfolks springs from her hiding spot and quick as a wink pelts him with beef laden pasties. Oh, he'll never get the grease stains out of that shirt!