Chicago travels

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Have you guys gone on the trip yet? If so, how did it go?
No Buddy. We leave on the 29th. How's the weather up there lately? Is it still raining? Any developments of storms or hurricanes? I just hope not. We would hate to change our plans.

Uh, we don't get hurricanes up here unless you count the winds off the lake, LOL. So far sunny and mild running around the 70's to 80's, great weather! Looks like a little rain or thunderstorms over the weekend then more sun again.

Uh, we don't get hurricanes up here unless you count the winds off the lake, LOL. So far sunny and mild running around the 70's to 80's, great weather! Looks like a little rain or thunderstorms over the weekend then more sun again.
Thanks Mav. We saw the news that parts of our road trip are flooded. We would have to drive around making our destination to Chicago longer. We've decided to leave Chicago for another time. We're heading to Colorado and Wyoming. It should be a great vacation in the great outdoors.

I would like to thank you all who took their time to post suggestions here for us. I have saved all the info you all provided for another time we plan a trip to Chicago.

Back
Top Bottom