Dinner, 3/29/07 Thursday?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

redkitty

Executive Chef
I'm still sick. Going to make veggie soup for myself with lentils, potatoes, carrots, leeks, onion, zucchini and green beans.

SizzlininIN

Master Chef
Poor redkitty....the end has to be in sight :( :flowers:

Its another grill day here too:

Lemon/Garlic/Rosemary Grilled Chicken
Grilled Asparagus
Baked Potatoes with Butter/Sour Cream/Chives

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
Picked up some nice poblano peppers, so will stuff them with grated pepper jack, grated jack some crushed garlic,chives and cilantro and a few buttered bread crumbs and bake..Making some corn salsa to go with them and a green salad and rolls. Dessert if I have time later just some banana cream pie.

kadesma:)

amber

Executive Chef
Tonight is meatloaf for us, with mashed potatoes and maybe peas or some other veggie.

kitchenelf

Chef Extraordinaire
Caine said:
German/Mexican Fusion today.
I'm trying to picture this and I'm having trouble :huh:

I'm going to a wine tasting and will probably grab something downtown. There's a place a couple doors down from work and they have wonderful ahi tuna they serve with a little mound of sesame noodles. Sounds like a plan to me!

shpj4

Head Chef
I am really not sure what I want for dinner. I have been running around all morning - getting Jolie groomed - going to the market - getting gas in my car and than going to Trader Joe's.

VeraBlue

Executive Chef
I did another 10 miles on the bike....and finished famished! I had baked ham and swiss on rye with lettuce and tomato slices. I had a bit of pasta salad with it...

....and chased it with 3 mini chocolate chip cookies!:angel:

Constance

Master Chef
Kim and I stopped in at a great little cafe on the way home from carpet shopping in Mt. Vernon today. We had burgers as big as cat's heads, and freshly-fried homemade potato chips.
I'm still so full I'm about to bust.We have some left-over KYC in case we get hungry for a snack later.

Latest posts

Top Bottom