Dinner, Wed. Oct. 10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GotGarlic

Chef Extraordinaire
It'll be a surprise. One of DH's co-workers wants to bring us dinner following his surgery Monday, so that's what we're having tonight. No idea what she has in mind :D

Katie H

Site Moderator
Staff member
I live in the Heartland of the United States
Was going to make porcupine meatballs but when I went to the freezer to get ground beef, I discovered I didn't have any. Don't know how that happened. Instead I found a container of homemade beef burrito mixture, so that's thawing and we'll have beef burritos and the last container of homemade refried beans. We'll knock off the last of the banana-coconut creme pie for dessert.

Last edited:

Angie

Head Chef
Just a can of new tators with some of my own seasonings. Late night again for me.

buckytom

Chef Extraordinaire
i got stuck working late this morning, so dw took it easy on me when i forgot that it was our anniversary. :huh:

so, a quick trip to a coupla stores on the way home, and i was forgiven.

2 dozen white longstem roses, 3 live lobsters from the fish monger, fresh and still hot semolina bread from the bakery, corn and baked potatoes got me out of the dog house.

not only did i shop and cook, but i even cleaned up and did the dishes. best foreplay ever. :cool:

Latest posts

Top Bottom