Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd like to sample some of that cheesecake...gotta make sure it's up to Cafe standards...

First joke:

The Ugly Duckling

Three old maids die and arrive in heaven at the same time.
When they get there, St. Peter says, "We only have one rule here in heaven:
don't step on the ducks!"

So they enter heaven, and sure enough, there are ducks all over the place.
It is almost impossible not to step on a duck, and although they try their
best to avoid them, the first woman accidentally steps on one.

Along comes St. Peter with the ugliest man she ever saw.
St. Peter chains them together and says, "Your punishment for stepping on a
duck is to spend eternity chained to this ugly man!"

The next day, the second woman accidentally steps on a duck and along comes
St. Peter, who doesn't miss a thing. With him is another extremely ugly
man. He chains them together with the same admonishment as for the first
woman.

The third woman has observed all this and, not wanting to be chained for all
eternity to an ugly man, is very, VERY careful where she steps.

She manages to go months without stepping on any ducks, then one day St.
Peter comes up to her with the most handsome man she has ever laid eyes on
... very tall, dark hair, and muscular.

St. Peter chains them together without saying a word and walks away.

The happy woman says, "I wonder what I did to deserve being chained to you
for all of eternity?"

The guy says, "I don't know about you, but I stepped on a duck!"

thier i'd love to hear the jokes. i'm a non-drinker too.
heat... yeah i think they might sell. these guys still
look pretty hungry if you ask me !!!! lol

thanks, middie. there's not a cure, and her last days are coming very soon, but with the lasix she might last for at least a FEW more days. that little sweetpea had a good life, at least. she's spoiled rotten. man, i love that cat.
well, do you guys need any help with the crowd?

Last edited:
Last Respects

At a motivational seminar, three men are asked to come up to the stage.
They are all asked, "When you are in your casket and friends and family are mourning upon you, what would you like to hear them say about you?

The first guy says, "I would like to hear them say that I was the great doctor of my time, and a great family man."

The second guy says, "I would like to hear that I was a wonderful husband and school teacher who made a huge difference in our children of tomorrow."

The last guy replies, "I would like to hear them say...... LOOK!!! HE'S MOVING!!!!!"

WoW!!!! Middie that dude is getting smashed!! Rowdy fer sure. Hey Sushi Can we turn up the music a little bit? I cant even hear Toby Keith singing "I Love This Bar"? Their, whatcha think of the Cheese Cake?

My Three Sons

Three sons left home, went out on their own and prospered. Getting back
together, they discussed the gifts they were able to give their elderly
mother.

The first said, "I built a big house for our mother."
The second said, "I sent her a Mercedes with a driver."
The third smiled and said, "I've got you both beat. Remember how mom
enjoyed reading the Bible? And you know she can't see very well. I sent her a
remarkable parrot that recites the entire Bible. It took elders in the church
12 years to teach him. He's one of a kind. Mama just has to name the
chapter and verse, and the parrot recites it."

Soon thereafter, mom sent a letter to each son. "Milton," she wrote one son,
"the house you built is so huge. I live in only one room, but I have to clean the
whole house."

"Gerald," she wrote to another, "I am too old to travel. I stay most of the
time at home, so I rarely use the Mercedes. And the driver is so rude!"

"Dearest Donald," she wrote to her third son, "you have the good sense to
know what your mother likes. The chicken was delicious."

Okay, last joke for the evening:

Giddy Up
One day a man ran into an old friend and asked him if he was still dating the same girl. "No" Replied the friend. "She wasn't the brightest bulb in the chandelier. Just the other day she decided to ride a horse for the first time. Without any instruction she hopped on and took off at full gallop. Everything was fine for a minute until she started losing her grip and began sliding down the side of the horse. She started grasping desperately at the reigns and the horse's mane. The horse kept it's pace up as she bounced up and down on the ground with the horse's hooves pounding away inches from her head. The horse might have killed her!!... Thank God for that alert Wal-mart greeter who ran over and unplugged the thing..."

Sorry, but one more for all of the married people with mothers in law:

Sweet Cheeks
A married couple was in a terrible accident where the woman's face was severely burned. The doctor told her husband that they couldn't graft any skin from her body because she was too skinny.
So the husband offered to donate some of his own skin. However, the only skin on his body that the doctor felt was suitable would have to come from his buttocks. The husband and wife agreed that they would tell no one about where the skin came from, and requested that the doctor also honor their secret. After all, this was a very delicate matter.

After the surgery was completed, everyone was astounded at the woman's new beauty. She looked more beautiful than she ever had before! All her friends and relatives just went on and on about her youthful beauty!

One day, she was alone with her husband, and she was overcome with emotion at his sacrifice. She said, "Dear, I just want to thank you for everything you did for me. There is no way I could ever repay you."

"My darling," he replied, "I get all the thanks I need every time I see your mother kiss you on the cheek.

HAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!! GOOD ONES THEIR!! i CAN HANDLE EM' THEY DONT CALL ME THE HEAT FOR NOTHIN' !!:LOL: Im very good at Kick Boxing. And, i think they just wanna flirt with all us girls!! Sushi does need to get in here just in case you know!! We could always point at him and say "Sorry were with him" HAHAHAHHA:LOL:

*serving bacon crabs garlic thingies* Thier Those jokes are FANTATIC!!!!!!!!!:mrgreen: You have made my day!!! :in_love: Now help us get these guys outta here. If I hear another Led Zeppelin song in the next few days Im gonna PUKE! Arrrrrggghhhh. And someone get the windows open. It smells like an ashtray in here! Wheres Jkath?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom