Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lol

I'm hungry. I've had a bagel, but I'm still hungry.
I want a plate of blintzes with blueberry/orange sauce on top, thick sliced bacon and a side of sliced strawberries. How about you?

Okay..."we'll have 2, please"....

Hey, who was that waiter? Is he new? Wait! It's that guy from last night - the one that kept winking at you from the end of the bar!

Actually, Charlie slept in my room (I slept on the couch). He refused to leave until he met that cute little Middie girl. Determined guy!

hmmmmmmm.....well, the massage chair was moved a bit when I came in today.

He's awfully cute, Mid - maybe you ought to ask him out.

Okay, here goes....ahem....

"Um, excuse me? Yes, my friend here needs...ummm (whattya need, Middie?) oh yeah! Ummm...yeah....she needs an extra napkin...(aw, shoot, now it sounds like you're sloppy)...I mean, a fork <<dropping Middie's fork on the floor on purpose>> cause hers is ..<<kicking it under the table>> umm....gone. Please?"

what's up, guys?
hey, middie, did you know there's bouqet of roses outside your room?
gotta dash, but is shall return.

wow roses !!!!!! i don't even know this guy yet and he's this sweet ???
maybe i better not let my hopes up cause idiot was really sweet when i first
met him. explain what he looks like to me i don't have my glasses on. all i know
is he's tall and handsome :LOL:

*kicking tumbleweed ou of the way*
OUCH !!!!! that tumbleweed just bit me :mad:

who wants ravioli and garlic bread for dinner ?

Okay here's the scoop:

5'10" (perfect for you), dark brown hair, green eyes, I think he said he was in management of some sort, so white collar job, nice teeth, and he says he works out almost every day. Oh, and he drives a navy jaguar.

never heard of that combo jkath... have to look for it. it sounds kind of good in a weird way to me lol. sure i'll take a burger when you grill them.

and since pan's to busy this week maybe i will talk to charlie lol

Charlie...he looks so familiar....oh! That's it - he looks like Carter Oosterhouse.
nd2.1.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom