Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got a new monitor! :) So everyone looks 10 years younger! :rolleyes:
I got a LCD monitor. My eyes are STILL adjusting. :blink:
Anyhew, I will be in room 902. Anyone that has made a good bowl of chili, please knock. Love chili ya know! :D
I just spent 2 hours in the jacuzzi. Im a raisin. No one throw me into a salad please. :ermm:

Night crew, dont forget to turn off the spinklers. Last night we washed away the chipmunks in the back. :neutral:

*knock knock*

room service.............is a Mister Sushi inside? Mr. Deadly Sushi?
I have an order of Chicago Pizza, 2 California Rolls, Filet Mignon with mashed potato, Onion Rings & a baked alaska. Oh! and some cat food.
Mr. Sushi? *knock knock* are you there?

I'm going out to the jacuzzi for a while. I had to sub for Savannah's teacher today & I had to just wing it. Thankfully her teacher called the teacher across the hall & had her copy the class a bunch of workseets. I'm exhausted, but I had a great day!! I love working with 1st graders!

jkath said:
*knock knock*

room service.............is a Mister Sushi inside? Mr. Deadly Sushi?
I have an order of Chicago Pizza, 2 California Rolls, Filet Mignon with mashed potato, Onion Rings & a baked alaska. Oh! and some cat food.
Mr. Sushi? *knock knock* are you there?

Since Mr Sushi must have fallen asleep, you can deliver that right to me....no cat food though. My driver got here fast. Thanks for sending him to the airport. :cool:

Last edited:
Hope you enjoyed the goodies, Jan -
I think Sush's still asleep. Let's go wake him up - I know a surefire way...

*yelling* Hey! Is that a beautiful redhead walking this way???

men....
20.gif

Anyone hungry? I'm in a nibbly mood, but don't know what I want....
Maybe I'll just make some guacamole with tortilla chips and pico de gallo for starters....

Middie.... Jkath..... you have food. You are nowe more attractive than ever. :mellow: Come to Sushi. :in_love:

Hey ahhhhh.... the Thin Trucker & Train Travel Association of Texas are comming in on Thursday. Their favorite is Tennesse Turkey. Anyone know how to make it? :ermm: I know it has thyme. But thats about it.

And what in heck is that HUGE box of sand doing in the Lounge???

Tennesee Turkey ? Nope don't know how to make it. I'm sure I can find out.
The sand ?? Oh I think someone has a "beach" party planned. I can't say who but I can tell you that it's not me.

Not sure on the turkey, but I believe it has tumeric in it, and is cooked with tater tots.

Sand? It's here already? uh-oh! Frankie and Annette won't be here for days!

Frankie and Annette won't be here for days!

Ah HA! Well I guess I should buy some blankets. At first I thought a giant cat was adopted. :ermm:

By the way... I have eatten a SMALL brick of asiago cheese and Im lactose intolerant. Thus my stomach has expanded to the point it hurts to walk. Can someone pump my stomach and get me up to my room on the 10th floor. :unsure:
I need my stuffed animal. It makes me feel better. If you tell ANYONE I will shave your eyebrows off. :glare:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom