Happy Easter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

salt and pepper

Executive Chef
39817-albums960-picture8917.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks salt and pepper! Same back at yuh!

To all that celebrate! Happy Egg hunting to you all!

What are your traditions for this holiday. Egg Hunts, Ham, Lamb? Planting?

My mother once had one of those lamb cake tins that clipped together.
Was so cute except... :mad: I discovered that "cuteness" was flaked coconut. Blech!

Ate it anyhow as I wanted that fluffy icing! :LOL:

A Happy Easter to you too, Joey! I suppose that's another of your yummy cheesecakes under the seasonal toppings? Or did you make a cake cake this time?

Happy Easter to all. Our traditions include church (every Sunday), egg hunt, usually ham, though I have made other things. I like to use a honey glaze spiral sliced ham, put it on the Webber beyween a divided bed of coals, with a drip pan underneath the ham, and baste liberally with honey/mustard glaze. In years past, I tempered white, anc milk coverture chocolate, and made a candy filling, usually some kind of nougat, and used a bunny candy mold to make home mase Easter bunnies. They had great snap in the chocolate, and were shiny, and highly decorated. Wish I still had that kind of energy.

Most importantly, Easter is a celebration of our faith, and time is given for such.

I hope every one has an Easter that is amazing.

Seeeeya; Chief longwind of the North

Happy Easter, Passover, and whatever else to everyone! If you're going to be outside, I hope the weather cooperates!

I'm not going anywhere - family is too far away, and the friends that normally have me over for things just bought their house, so they're quite busy, and not really having a dinner. We said we'd do it another time, but an even better dinner, with things from the garden!

Back
Top Bottom