The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Burnt Food Dude said:
Just for you larry...

209iv0o.gif

Thank's BFD, but there's something special about Helen's lil' Kitty licking the screen! Meeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooow! :)

Gary in VA

Head Chef
brian j said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1sx52ajs]...but there's something special about Helen's lil' Kitty licking the screen! Meeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooow! :)
i've seen plenty of kitties i'd like to lick, but i've never seen one that licks back. :eek:[/quote:1sx52ajs]

Caaaaareful guys.......

Don't want to run the lil gal off now...

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
brian j said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":3o5zfnkg]...but there's something special about Helen's lil' Kitty licking the screen! Meeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooow! :)
i've seen plenty of kitties i'd like to lick, but i've never seen one that licks back. :eek:[/quote:3o5zfnkg]

That's cause you've been licking the Tom Cats! :eek:

Bruce B

Master Chef
Gary in VA said:
[quote="brian j":2w051c65][quote="Larry Wolfe":2w051c65]...but there's something special about Helen's lil' Kitty licking the screen! Meeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooow! :)
i've seen plenty of kitties i'd like to lick, but i've never seen one that licks back. :eek:[/quote:2w051c65]

Caaaaareful guys.......

Don't want to run the lil gal off now...[/quote:2w051c65]

Just guessing here Gary, but I don't think Larry's level of arousal would rise to the point of running Helen off. :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

wittdog

Master Chef
Bruce B said:
[quote="Gary in VA":31n10twx][quote="brian j":31n10twx][quote="Larry Wolfe":31n10twx]...but there's something special about Helen's lil' Kitty licking the screen! Meeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooow! :)
i've seen plenty of kitties i'd like to lick, but i've never seen one that licks back. :eek:[/quote:31n10twx]

Caaaaareful guys.......

Don't want to run the lil gal off now...[/quote:31n10twx]

Just guessing here Gary, but I don't think Larry's level of arousal would rise to the point of running Helen off. :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:[/quote:31n10twx]
Is that what happened to Susan? :eek:

Helen_Paradise

Head Chef
wittdog said:
Bruce B said:
[quote="Gary in VA":1df0krc4][quote="brian j":1df0krc4][quote="Larry Wolfe":1df0krc4]...but there's something special about Helen's lil' Kitty licking the screen! Meeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooow! :)
i've seen plenty of kitties i'd like to lick, but i've never seen one that licks back. :eek:

Caaaaareful guys.......

Don't want to run the lil gal off now...[/quote:1df0krc4]

Just guessing here Gary, but I don't think Larry's level of arousal would rise to the point of running Helen off. :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:[/quote:1df0krc4]
Is that what happened to Susan? :eek:[/quote:1df0krc4]

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Gary in VA

Head Chef
Bruce B said:
[quote="Gary in VA":2gjjq1ps][quote="brian j":2gjjq1ps][quote="Larry Wolfe":2gjjq1ps]...but there's something special about Helen's lil' Kitty licking the screen! Meeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooow! :)
i've seen plenty of kitties i'd like to lick, but i've never seen one that licks back. :eek:[/quote:2gjjq1ps]

Caaaaareful guys.......

Don't want to run the lil gal off now...[/quote:2gjjq1ps]

Just guessing here Gary, but I don't think Larry's level of arousal would rise to the point of running Helen off. :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:[/quote:2gjjq1ps]

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

not that is funny.. i dont care who ya are.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Bruce B said:
[quote="Gary in VA":3dsw1x9e][quote="brian j":3dsw1x9e][quote="Larry Wolfe":3dsw1x9e]...but there's something special about Helen's lil' Kitty licking the screen! Meeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooow! :)
i've seen plenty of kitties i'd like to lick, but i've never seen one that licks back. :eek:[/quote:3dsw1x9e]

Caaaaareful guys.......

Don't want to run the lil gal off now...[/quote:3dsw1x9e]

Just guessing here Gary, but I don't think Larry's level of arousal would rise to the point of running Helen off. :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:[/quote:3dsw1x9e]

Even I had to laugh at that! You bastard! :lcry:

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Helen_Paradise said:
wittdog said:
[quote="Bruce B":3nb4ifd1][quote="Gary in VA":3nb4ifd1][quote="brian j":3nb4ifd1][quote="Larry Wolfe":3nb4ifd1]...but there's something special about Helen's lil' Kitty licking the screen! Meeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooow! :)
i've seen plenty of kitties i'd like to lick, but i've never seen one that licks back. :eek:

Caaaaareful guys.......

Don't want to run the lil gal off now...[/quote:3nb4ifd1]

Just guessing here Gary, but I don't think Larry's level of arousal would rise to the point of running Helen off. :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:[/quote:3nb4ifd1]
Is that what happened to Susan? :eek:[/quote:3nb4ifd1]

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm[/quote:3nb4ifd1]

NOW YOU CAN DOUBLE THE PRICE OF WHAT WE TALKED ABOUT EARLIER OR YOU PUT THE KITTY BACK! That damn Rachel Ray pic turns into what looks like the Joker! :ack:

Latest posts

Top Bottom