I need my DC pals.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wasabi I am so sorry to hear that. Please know you are in my thoughts. Stay strong and stay positive. No matter what, know that there are so many people here who love and care about you!!!

Wasabi!! I am crossing my fingers and toes that everything will turn out alright... Believe in your strength, refuse to let the illness beat you down!! I will be pumping out all the well-wishes that I can from the other side of the planet!!
6.gif
img_177158_1_f3823e86209986de81fbcc40d5c3196e.gif

luvs and hugs... Licia

We're here for you, Linda. I know you are a wise lady. Explore every avenue available to you. Your gift of laughter and quick wit is an asset in coping. A sense of humor, sometimes, can be the best medicine. Know that you are REALLY liked - big time. :) Depending on the outcome, outside support groups can be helpful too. All my best wishes to you, kiddo.

Last edited:
Wasabi, I am so sorry. I wish that there was something I could do. Please don't keep your feelings inside. Share them with your family. That is what families are for. Keep up your great sense of humor. I will be thinking of you. Here are some flowers to brighten your day.

Hugs, SC

Bouquet14.gif

Linda, much love to you and my prayers are with you, too. Cry when you need to, laugh when you can and try not to worry. There are so many prayers being said on your behalf...

Wasabi;
I join the others and say that you are in my thoughts and prayers. But my prayer is different.

I will not pray that all will be peachy for you. For that's not what life is about. And my will and wishes won't make everything better. Lie isn't about wishes. It is about learning, growing, overcoming obstacles, and thereby becoming stronger, as a person, as a soul. Life is about learning to adapt to whatever comes our way, and about trusting our family, our freinds, and especially our spouses if we have them. Life is about humility, being able to accept offered help, being able to ask for help, being able to lean on others, and sharing our own talents and strengths with others.

My prayer for you is that Heavenly Father grants to you the strength, wisdom, and courage to face whatever problems life throws your way. If it is to be that you are to get well, then that is truly wonderful, and we will all be thankfull. If it is to be that the future holds heartache, and fear, then take heart. As you exercise your own faith, you will be given what you need, and that includes the courage to face and deal with whatever ailment aflicts you. And I will still be thankfull.

Of course I hope your illness can be successfully treated, and that you can be returned to full health and vitality. But my hopes mean little in the real world. So I pray that whatever the future holds, you will be given the wisdom, strength, and courage to get through it.

That is what I want for you. And I pray that wisdom will grace your husband, you family, and your doctor as well.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Linda (am I the only one who remembers you as Linaka? :cool: ),

James (Maidrite) and I are praying for you and for your family, as this affects all of you. Keep your family close to you right now, and know that you have a lot of people praying for you.

:) Barbara

May the Heavens open up and Blessings Rain down on You, Our Love for you is Very Strong Linda.

Feel the LOVE and a HUG from All of Us. Know "I AM:king: " is by your side ALWAYS,........ and Maidrite not :flowers: :winkiss: far behind ! PRAYERS & LOVE
VAYA CON DIOS James

Linda,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Keep strong, think positive thoughts, and keep us posted.

All best to you for a speedy recovery:)

my thoughts are with you and I hope you and your family will have the strenght to go trough whatever will come...

I'm lighting a candle for you, Linda,

I had the pleasure of listening to a speaker last week who was diagnosed with Parkinsons at 7 yrs old and told he would die because they didn't know how to treat it. Then his life was saved due to an overdose of radiation resulting in horrible burns to his legs - he's had 44 surgeries and is due for another in two weeks. He is a remarkable man.

A couple of thoughts he left with us:

The best day of your life is today - you're here.
The greatest handicap is fear.
The greatest mistake is giving up.
The worst bankruptcy is loss of enthusiasm.

Stay strong - we're all in your corner and we're here when you don't feel so strong to shore you up!

Linda2:heart:

lindatoo

couple of thoughts he left with us:

The best day of your life is today - you're here.
The greatest handicap is fear.
The greatest mistake is giving up.
The worst bankruptcy is loss of enthusiasm.

Love the thoughts! lindatoo, was he diagnosed at 7 or 70? Parkinsons is for elderly isn't it? I am not trying to be critical here but I would really like to know how old was this man? Anyway thanks for sharing his thoughts. They do help to enocourage.

Back
Top Bottom