Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dancing with Sofie in the aisles of the Dollar Store. I had her in her sling and the Bee-Gees came on. Her legs started pumping so she and I bopped up and down the aisles, humming along to Stayin' Alive. She was waving her arms and smiling. I'm sure everyone in the store thought we were absolute nuts but so what! I was dancing with my baby and loving every minute of it!:)

I am still smiling from the weekend with my daughter, her husband, my grand daughters, and their aunt and uncle. It was a weekend of wonderful food and lots and lots of hugs and love! I'll be smiling for days and days!:):)

middie said:
Aww Pa that's a cute story !!!! I'm sure most of the people thought it to be adorable.

When I see people do that it makes me smile because I remember doing that with my son. Heck we still do.

My boy made me smile this morning when he was rolling around on the floor. My wife (not a morning person) usually is not awake enough to appreciate his early morning antics. He is so funny in the mornings.

Getting a call asking me to come in tomorrow after I get off work to train for the freelance position I spoke of prior. :mrgreen: I get to make my own hours for this, which will be my side job, and mizzphinz has already said everything I make is for me to spend on myself. I think I'm going to get one of these:

rht11.jpg

Last edited:
Pa, that is adorable!!
I smiled when I went to the grocery store for the first time in 5 months and didn't have to watch what I spent!! :eek:)

Phinz, that's great!! Congratualtions. Can't see the picture though, what is it?

texasgirl said:
Phinz, that's great!! Congratualtions. Can't see the picture though, what is it?
All I can see is the dreaded red X too. I think phinz was trying to post this:
rht.jpg

PA that is soo cute, I love seeing people happy with their babies, that makes me smile! Riley is smiling heaps now and watching him smile at his sisters makes me smile.

Today,
if you've never had lunch with you DH, Ethan,Carson, Olivia, and three doxies all at once, you haven't lived! Imagine, you leave the room to get two sippy cups of juice and one bottle of formula, DH is asked to supervise those eating mac and cheese and small pieces of chicken and green beans. You go outside to get new jug of juice and upon re-entering the house hear loud barking, screams of laughter and snores coming from the eating area..Yep, DH is asleep on sofa, kids are throwing mac and cheese and everything else to dogs as they laugh like crazy with a scream or two, Olivia is giving everybody the raspberry and the dogs are leaping around eating lunch!!
So, it was either smile Ma or cry...
I smiled:LOL:

kadesma

Alix's comment to Jen in the House thread!!!

Alix's comment to Jen in the House thread.
That was hilarious, Alix!:LOL:

this little guy does everyday. he's the reason i don't solo backpack, or freeclimb, or ski out of bounds anymore. not to mention wearing a seatbelt, or missing a doc's appointment (hadn't been to one in 10 years), or any of the crazy, occasionally illegal stuff i used to do. i guess i grew up the day he was born.

orcharddrinkhk7.jpg

Buckytom - ditto! I feel the exact same way you do about my son! How adorable! I cannot believe how he has grown! Thanks for sharing - he would make me smile too!

Bucky,
I'm so proud and love my kids and grandkids so much..I look at them and think aren't they beautiful? I tell you your little boy is one beautiful baby. Give him a hug for me.

kadesma

Bucky... he gets cuter every time I see him!

He's lucky to have a dad who cares so much!

Back
Top Bottom