Let's Talk TV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Amc's Hell on Wheels. Western centering around the building of the first transcontinental railroad.

Netflix has seasons 1&2. Been watching season 3 elsewhere.
Cullen isn't too bad to look at either. Stop and pause. :ROFLMAO::flowers:

Munky.

Going to miss Castle...The Blacklist will be on and we want to see that and Shrek has the FB game on DVR. The Voice is back tonight.
PF, no need to MISS Castle. Head over to either ABC's website or Hulu and you can catch up before next week's episode is broadcast. And DO do this if you plan on watching next week - you want to be sure you are up to speed because the episode is a cliffhanger. ;)

PF, no need to MISS Castle. Head over to either ABC's website or Hulu and you can catch up before next week's episode is broadcast. And DO do this if you plan on watching next week - you want to be sure you are up to speed because the episode is a cliffhanger. ;)

Thanks CG, I think Castle is going to take a big hit this year. The Blacklist is spectacular! Coming on directly after The Voice will make it harder for folks to change the channel.

Guess I'll be watching Castle on the little screen this year.

Does anyone else watch "Once Upon a Time"? Tonight is the premiere of the sister show "Once Upon a Time in Wonderland." I'm watching it right now. Love it.

No, not me. But tonight are brand new episodes of North Woods Law. For the hunters out there in DC land, it is a great show. It is on the Animal Planet Channel. The average hunter, hunts for the table. I have never had a problem with that. It is, like the Wardens, the poachers that upset me. Shoot, kill and walk away. So senseless. There are those out there that aren't always on the up and up. They show hunters of all kinds of animals on this show. I am fascinated with some of the rules of hunting different animals. The rules change from animal to animal. I can't help wonder if it is like this in all the states. :angel:

Attachments

• 112 David Boreanaz photo.jpg
    112 David Boreanaz photo.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 244
It's a bit chilly in the house. Turned up the thermostat. Then I start reading this thread and ran across PF's post:

Oh-Kay! Looks like I can turn the thermostat back down! :ROFLMAO:

Actually if I ran into him I'd get all geeked out and wouldn't be able to talk:LOL:

Do I watch too many TV cop shows? I'm really not interested in the new cars, but find myself trying to pay attention to body shapes & makes, just in case I have to ID a car. :rolleyes::wacko:

Do I watch too many TV cop shows? I'm really not interested in the new cars, but find myself trying to pay attention to body shapes & makes, just in case I have to ID a car. :rolleyes::wacko:

Spike is amazed at the fact I can see a car from the fifties or sixties and tell you the make and year. As a teenager, every October was "Reveal The New Model For The Coming Year" month. Now they come out with a new model every month. And there are more makers. During my teen years, all the cars were American made.

When I worked for the Police Department, I got into the habit as I walked over the bridge, to look at the door locks to see if they were pulled. It meant it was stolen and abandoned. I still look today at the locks today. I also look at the sticker on the plate. If it doesn't match the number or letter on the plate, the registration has expired. Now who is the wacko! :wacko: And I don't even know how to drive. :angel:

Nothing exciting today, bring back the Pacer or Gremlin! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

Have you seen any of the little two-seaters out today? I can't remember the makers. OOOGALY! And todays colors! Lime green? Are they kidding? Don't pull a bank robbery in one of them. A witness will be able to give the police a great description of the getaway car. :angel:

Have you seen any of the little two-seaters out today? I can't remember the makers. OOOGALY! And todays colors! Lime green? Are they kidding? Don't pull a bank robbery in one of them. A witness will be able to give the police a great description of the getaway car. :angel:

You must be talking about the Smart fortwo. I don't understand these cars, there are MANY regular 4 seat cars that match or beat their gas mileage! They are rated 38 mpg highway, I've gotten that in a car that will seat 4 adults. :ohmy: I also have about double the horsepower and an automatic transmission.

I know that they are supposed to be city cars and they get decent city mileage, they just don't seem to make a whole lot of sense in the US. I can see them being great in narrow city streets in Europe though.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom