Let's Talk TV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I remember it too Addie. "Duck and Cover" and kiss your butt goodbye.

Every kid was scared all the time.

The curtains. Don't forget the teacher closed the curtains. A little bit more protection, from an atomic blast.
I lived just outside Washington, DC.

Last edited:
HBO is releasing Deadwood: The Movie. I have only seen a few episodes of the series and don't even know which season they were from. So I decided to binge it from the beginning. Glad I did. I'm only up to Season 1, Episode 3 but looking forward to all three seasons of 12 episodes each and then watching the movie.

Is anyone watching It's Bruno? I guess it's on Netflix (not where I'm watching it). The episodes are only 13 minutes long, but they're hysterical. Just out of complete boredom, I watched the first episode and I was hooked.

The characters are perfect and the dog is cuter than all get out. And I don't like small dogs all that much.

Is anyone watching It's Bruno? I guess it's on Netflix (not where I'm watching it). The episodes are only 13 minutes long, but they're hysterical. Just out of complete boredom, I watched the first episode and I was hooked.

The characters are perfect and the dog is cuter than all get out. And I don't like small dogs all that much.

I watched the first four episodes. Enjoyed the first the most and each following episode a little bit less. Don't let that discourage you though. I didn't take it off My List. Maybe I'll go back to it someday.

The conventional wisdom is that James tanked on purpose.

I'm neither conventional or wise but, that was my thought as we watched that last episode.. He just didn't seem the same throughout the show..

If so, I'm certain he had good reason..

Conspiracy theorists might believe that he was told to tank by "those guys".. :ohmy:

Ross

I'm neither conventional or wise but, that was my thought as we watched that last episode.. He just didn't seem the same throughout the show..

If so, I'm certain he had good reason..

Conspiracy theorists might believe that he was told to tank by "those guys".. :ohmy:

Ross

On his Twitter account he stated words to the effect that, While it's great to have a situation where he can earn $150,000. per hour, he'd rather be at home where his toddler can throw toys at him for free.

There was no conspiracy with James. If you do the math, in the final Jeopardy if he had bet it all, he would still have lost by $1.00.

I agree that there is no conspiracy..

I leave the math to other more intelligent than me but, could he have known she was going to bet what she did?

How ever its figured, he simply changed his game strategy.. And lost for that reason..

Ross

I think it was more a matter of she adopted his strategy and he was beaten fair and square. One thing is for sure, James has taught all future players a strategy never used before. No more wimpy players allowed.

Thanks for the info, Kay - I love this series, too! I think I still have it DVR'ed, but I better check to make sure. :)

Enjoying this on Netflix.. 1 season, 8 episodes..Love period shows.. This is dubbed and we watch with caps.. They don't always match caps to dubbed :LOL: but that's ok..

High Seas https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8961508/
Mysterious deaths on a luxurious ship traveling from Spain to Rio de Janeiro in the 1940s uncover secrets surrounding two sisters who are traveling together.

Ross

HBO is releasing Deadwood: The Movie. I have only seen a few episodes of the series and don't even know which season they were from. So I decided to binge it from the beginning. Glad I did. I'm only up to Season 1, Episode 3 but looking forward to all three seasons of 12 episodes each and then watching the movie.

That is the best way. I did that with Mom.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom