Love the Dinner You're With 9/26/13

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dawgluver

Chef Extraordinaire
'sup? We get another United Way take and bake dinner tonight, turkey and stuff.

Last edited:
Stuff on the grill - the variety/amount still to be determined. I have enough potato salad from the other day left for one serving. I stocked up on Suddenly Salads when they had them dirt cheap at the store - trying to finish the last few boxes so I picked the Ceasar style for tonight. Two more to go... :ermm: And that never-gonna-get-made apple pie. Maybe.

Keeping things very simple here. Hotdogs, tater tots, cucumber / tomato salad and some fresh fruit.

Keeping things very simple here. Hotdogs, tater tots, cucumber / tomato salad and some fresh fruit.
Home-made veg lasagne made with yesterday's left-over ratatouille and a fat-free yoghourt and beaten egg with cheese topping. All "free" on Slimming World except the cheese which was a "Healthy Extra". It needs to be mostly "free" after I fell off the food wagon big time last weekend!

I had another Condo meeting tonight so I made myself a meatloaf sandwich. SO had a salad with sliced ham and hard cooked eggs.

Nothing for me tonight. I had a late breakfast/brunch and an even later lunch... never made it to the store for the ground pork for the Swedish meatballs (but I did shoot my Swedish rifle today)... and am really not very hungry. Watch me get hungry at 10:00 PM.

Now that we've eaten I can report that the "something" on the grill was Baltimore Pit Beef. :yum: Thanks, pac, for making it a couple Browns games back - finally got around to rubbing up and grilling a 3# piece of beef. Turned out really good but a bit too well-done. Not much pink inside. :( But the outside is really nice and crispy and we will do this again.

I had breaded scampi, garlic mushrooms, potato wedges and grilled tomatoes.

It was less than exciting.

Now that we've eaten I can report that the "something" on the grill was Baltimore Pit Beef. :yum: Thanks, pac, for making it a couple Browns games back - finally got around to rubbing up and grilling a 3# piece of beef. Turned out really good but a bit too well-done. Not much pink inside. :( But the outside is really nice and crispy and we will do this again.

You're welcome. I'm going to be making another soon. That crust gives the thin slices such a wonderful flavor :yum:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom