Monday munchables 19 June 2023

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jade Emperor

Sous Chef
Thai Green Curry with Tommy Ruff and Crab Sauce Rice

6DDC5185-AB1F-46C6-B139-BBB473BD3CB5.jpeg

We ordered Lebanese food. We had chicken schwarma platters, but DH chose coleslaw, potatoes, and garlic sauce. I chose a beet salad, bulgur pilaf, and for sauces, I got harissa and "vegetarian garlic sauce", in other words, toum.

We ordered Lebanese food. We had chicken schwarma platters, but DH chose coleslaw, potatoes, and garlic sauce. I chose a beet salad, bulgur pilaf, and for sauces, I got harissa and "vegetarian garlic sauce", in other words, toum.
We love toum. Have a recipe for spiced roasted chicken with flatbread, with toum, ezme and zhoug.

Toum sounds good, ezme also, but might pass on the zhoug. I like cilantro but don't think I'd much care for it in a really intense setting. A few leaves sprinkled here and there are good enough for me.
Now that spiced roasted chicken has piqued my interest. What are the spices medtran? Just sprinkled on, marinated, rubbed under skin?

Toum sounds good, ezme also, but might pass on the zhoug. I like cilantro but don't think I'd much care for it in a really intense setting. A few leaves sprinkled here and there are good enough for me.
Now that spiced roasted chicken has piqued my interest. What are the spices medtran? Just sprinkled on, marinated, rubbed under skin?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom