Please could we keep in our thoughts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

csalt

Sous Chef
Please could we keep in our thoughts this coming week, Beginner101 and her Mother. Her Mom has pancreatic cancer and is having some surgery on Thursday 3rd May.

B101,...if you read this, remember, you have friends here who care about you and will be thinking about all of you on Thursday.:)

The Gate of the Year

One of the loveliest things about DC is the strength that is drawn from the warm and sincere friendship extended. It helps one to have the strength to 'go out into the night'

B101 it may seem like a pretty dark night to you just now but you will not be alone.:)

B101,
you have my thoughts, good wishes and prayers for you, your mother and family.

kadesma

Morning All,

Thanks for ALL the well wishes and support I really do appreciate. It has been a rough ride,seeing someone who you love go through this but I know the lord has his plans and I have placed her in his hands

Will let you all know what the out comes was for the op.:rolleyes:

beginner 101

It takes real courage to say the words 'Thy will be done'. Just exactly as you said, leave it in His hands' Also let Him know that you ask that your mother's strength be strong and her faith increased in this critical time. Being your mother is wonderful close bond and our Lord knows this. I am so sure t hat He will be with her and also you as you go through this together. Lean on the Psalm 23 in the bible. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil' The words are so simple to say but meditating on them is necessary. You both are in my prayers.

B101 just wondering how your Mother did after her operation yesterday?

Thought of you often.:)

Hello Eveyone, Just a quick update the operations was a huge success, they only removed the gallbladder on very little of the pancrease:) the op in whole was much smaller than the DR though he would have to do, She is currently in high care but doing fine.

I know we still have a long way to go, but we have caught this in time and the DR is very optimistic that she will recover fully:)

Oh B101, I am so very, very glad for all of you. That is breathtakingly, heart rendingly good news. You all must feel SO relieved. I feel as though I'm walking on air and I'm only DC family!:) I hope and pray she goes from strength to strength now.

Back
Top Bottom