Pressure Cooker ribs - revisted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pacanis

Chef Extraordinaire
I know I've put this on here before, but I'm doing it again. As with anything, practice makes perfect and these were right there.

Season your country style ribs. I used dry grocery store spices; Kosher salt and fresh ground pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, chile powder and a little cumin. Put them on a very hot grill and sear them. Put some chicken broth in the bottom of your pressure cooker. I added carrots, too. The ribs were taken off the grill after a short sear, maybe 15 minutes total searing all sides, but the grill was smokin' hot. Then I put them into the PC on a rack, to keep them out of the liquid. I then hit "stew", which is 30 minutes cook time at 80psi on my electric PC. While they were cooking I put some corn on the grill.

Attachments

• PC2 ribs 8aug08.JPG
    PC2 ribs 8aug08.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 235
And after you put the corn on the grill, you posted pics here and rubbed it in!:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Keep it up dude, when I finally get mine then I will have plenty of TNT Pacanis recipes to try out!

And yea, looks mighty tasty there!

I'm trying to keep from taking a bite out of my computer screen. Boy, does that look good.

Thank you. I don't think my oven will ever see pork ribs again :LOL:
I have three leftover that I'm going to shred (pull?) and make sandwiches from. It was all I could do to lift them carefully out of the PC without them falling apart. They were that tender.

Back
Top Bottom