Pull up a Chair Stay Awhile Barber Shop !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Choclatechef I :wub: you right back. And Luvz Thats Not Fair I don't even have a handBag. But You know what After Jkath gets done with my Hair and Nails I might have to look into one of those. " It will more than likely to be Barbara's. :LOL:

Barbara needs a new handbag. All women do.
For example, I need a yellow handbag. Why? Because I love yellow. Do I have yellow shoes? No. Therefore, I need a pair. Do I have a blouse to go with them? No. Therefore, I need one.
So, because I love yellow, I need a blouse, shoes and a handbag.

Now ask me about purple.

What about purple? Oh I know it is Donnie Osman, & Princes color! Well that does take up the 70 and 80's . :rolleyes:

I adored Prince through the 80s...he dressed like me, we were the same size...hey! I couldn've borrowed his clothes! As for Donny Osmond, he's still making music - can you believe it?!

I really like purple. I have purple amethyst jewelry.
Therefore, I need purple shoes, a handbag and a top to match my amethysts.
Now do you understand?

jkath said:
Glad you like it...but size 10? Honey, this is virtual world - *ding* <<tapping choclatechef with a magic wand>> you are now a size 8.
well, if this is a virtual world, i make her a size double 0 through a 3, so we can lend her our clothes, jkath, and then we can borrow hers!

luvs_food said:
well, if this is a virtual world, i make her a size double 0 through a 3, so we can lend her our clothes, jkath, and then we can borrow hers!

No luvs! At 5'8", I would look like a brown string bean!!!!

Wow, you guys are tall! I'd like to be 5'7" when I grow up, but considering I'm 38, I'm thinking that's not gonna happen. So, it's 5'4" for me.

MUDBUG! Let go of those clothes and lookie over here.....
Carson from Queer Eye has offered to take you to New York for a shopping spree and here's a credit card for you. Only stipulation: please bring me a good slice of pizza.

I'm glad it's Carson and not Stacy (who BTW wears some extremely ugly clothes). Will bring you back an entire NY pizza, unless you would rather have deep dish from Chicago instead.

Can Thom Filicia redo my house while Carson and I are out shopping? And can Ted whip up something good to eat?

That is my dream! I'd love to "borrow" those guys for about a week. Carson is my favorite, but Thom is a close second.
As for the pizza, I can't decide..so how about both? Just don't drip it on your new fabulous outfits!!!

Oh, and in full agreememt with you on Stacey. Why can't Clinton do the show alone?

Maidrite said:
And Luvz Thats Not Fair I don't even have a handBag. But You know what After Jkath gets done with my Hair and Nails I might have to look into one of those. " It will more than likely to be Barbara's. :LOL:

lol, maidrite? you like to carry handbags, get your nails done, and have jkath do your hair?
hmmmmm....

Maidrite said:
Choclatechef I :wub: you right back. And Luvz Thats Not Fair I don't even have a handBag. But You know what After Jkath gets done with my Hair and Nails I might have to look into one of those. " It will more than likely to be Barbara's. :LOL:

maidrite, is that YOU in that this picture, gasp?!:
http://www.eluxury.com/brands/louis_vuitton/index.jhtml?SectionID=6000
nice purse maidrite! is is barb's?
or is it a European carryall?
(have you seen that sienfeld episode w/ the European carryall? it's hilarious!!!!):ROFLMAO: :LOL:
here's the bag i want:
9000_section_feature_shot.jpg

Last edited:
i can picture you in those boots, mid.
i'm asking my Mom to buy me the purse for me in exchange for gaining 9 lbs..:)

Those boots are so me too, Middie! I love 'em...except the hangy-down thingy. I'd prefer buckles going around. Luvs, you need to go to estate sales for handbags. I've seen bags with all over print that were vintage, (thus, kept in perfect condition in boxes) for around $5-$10 a pop.
Has anyone seen Mudbug since she and Carson jetted off to New York? I'm dying to see what he found for her.
(and I hope she remembers my pizza!)

Back
Top Bottom