Random Photo Thread: The Sequel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
tatt, the first pics of the watch looks like the antkythera mechanism before it went into the sea.

you know, stavros antikythera's wife caught him cheating on a luxury cruise one nght after she went to bed all crabby and left him in the lounge 3 sheets to the wind, so she chucked his remarkable invention overboard, but that's another story.

and great lightling on the coloured pencils.

you certainly have a photog's eye.

While I know it's really abstract, this was on my camera (I think it was a misfire while setting up), ended up messing with it, and kinda like it. It's kinda like a drunken/hungover wake up, sleepy eyed look across a sand dune landscape or something. Mrrrr, I dunno.

8612671298_ecab8c1a22_b.jpg

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand pot roast!

8562172365_1f969c39e0_b.jpg

Took this in 2007. Never saw a bee do this before, or since. Love the way it has folded its little wings, one atop the other.....and spread out its arms across the petals. I call it "bee in ecstasy".

BeeEcstasy.jpg

While I know it's really abstract, this was on my camera (I think it was a misfire while setting up), ended up messing with it, and kinda like it. It's kinda like a drunken/hungover wake up, sleepy eyed look across a sand dune landscape or something. Mrrrr, I dunno.

8612671298_ecab8c1a22_b.jpg

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand pot roast!

8562172365_1f969c39e0_b.jpg

love this, tatt--from impressionism to cubism! cezanne's reward, yUMz

Took this in 2007. Never saw a bee do this before, or since. Love the way it has folded its little wings, one atop the other.....and spread out its arms across the petals. I call it "bee in ecstasy".

BeeEcstasy.jpg

i'll never see a bee in the same way again...thank you

can that bee red clover?:)

I think they dive in for the nectar and pick up pollen on their legs and bodies. The pollen is then rubbed off on the next flower.

Bees are an unwitting mechanism in the pollination process.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom