Safeway Monopoly Anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zagut

Head Chef
I've been playing along and so far have won a few minor things.

2. 26 oz. boxes of salt

1. loaf of French Bread

1. Bag of salad mix

3. fresh donuts

1 pt. Salsa Fresca

A few assorted pints of yogurt.

And some discount coupons on items I do buy.

Not much but when it's free I'll take it. :mrgreen:

My reason for starting this thread is that I've also won a few "Rouxbe Cooking School Online Courses".

They appear to be video courses and with my living in the stone age of a dial up connection I really can't use them.

I was hoping that someone here at DC would be interested in them and you are more then welcome to have them as I hate to see anything go to waste.

This might become complicated as you may need to use my email addy with me being a liaison to claim the prize. :eek: But I don't have a problem sharing but I think PM's are going to be the way this could happen.

So if you are interested let me know here or by PM.

I'd watch them myself if I had intardnet speed but if you are simply looking to discount the information then please pass. I'd like to offer it to anyone who is truly seeking to expand their knowledge base.

And just so you know.
I'm going to win the million dollar prize and I'm not sharing that with anyone. :angel:

No way, No how. :LOL:

I'd rather supermarket Monopoly games had instant win cash prize tickets also. I got dizzy cutting and pasting on 100+ collected ticket pieces and pasting them onto the correct product picture, all in one sitting, just before the contest closed. Didn't win a thing. :LOL:

Last edited:
I am playing the game, but I made a list of the ones I need. That beats cutting them apart and alphabetizing them to check them against that big square

We don't have a Safeway within a hundred miles of here, but Albertsons has a similar game. I don't play but my daughter does, so I save the cards and give them to her. She says when she wins the million bucks, she'll split it with me. :D

Back
Top Bottom