Saturday, May 20, 2023, what are you eating?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

medtran49

Master Chef
Salisbury steak with mushroom onion gravy over noodles with carrots and zucchini.
20230520_181634.jpg

So - after not making any decent meals for a while (for which I get angry with myself), tonight I did a good one that sort of makes up for it.
A stir fry of velveted pork strips, Carrots, celery, red peppers, bok choy, mushrooms, ginger and garlic (of course), at the last minute I chopped up a Jalapeno. Everything was ready, so before actually cooking I took a little break to the washroom. :mad: Once the shock was over, I started cooking and everything was marvelous. Forgot to mention the glass noodles. Had two plates :pig: and enough for lunch tomorrow. :pig:
I confess my fingers and wrists failed me when it came time to eat... fork to the resue!
20230520_174703.jpg
20230520_175206.jpg

We ordered subs from Dagwoods. A Dagwood sandwich for DH and a chicken sandwich for me. I goofed on the order and got grilled chicken instead of the crispy one. I've been sort of out of it all day. I might be having prodrome (the lead up to a migraine). Mine was disappointing, just kind of bland, not bad. DH enjoyed his.

I made jaffles with left over chicken adobo (fillipino).
Very tasty.
Since it's getting cooler, I'll have a fire going most evenings so I'll be making them more often

Back
Top Bottom