Started Commit lozenges

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
just don't work yourself up to a "2 packs of lozenges" habit.

Like I said earlier, go for it!

The hardest part off the get go is beating the fixation, and then not being bored. Stay strong, you can do it.

Go for it TG, I haven't had a cig for 15 years. But I am whats considered one of the lucky people who don't get addicted, I could always start and stop when I wanted. Wish I could give that to you, then you would have no problem quitting. Husband was\is totally different, gave up cigs about 8-9 years ago and now he recently started smoking cigars.:yuk::sick::yuk:

Thank you so much!! It really helps to have support.

JP, The only thing that I have noticed with the lozenges is the tingling and a little burning in the throat when you swallow. You are suppose to let these dissolve on your tongue, swithching from one side to the other, and swallow very little. the burning is very slight, not painful, just freaked me out at first:LOL:. And believe me, it takes at least 20 minutes to dissolve, but, if I can't take it any longer, I will take it out and put on something that it won't stick to, like my gum bubble pack and finish it later when I need to. It does have a strong nicotine taste when you swallow though, kinda like what an ashtray smells like:sick: so that helps.

Congrats on making the decision! There is a forum called the Stop Smoking Center and they want to help you quit. I'm at just over 5 months. There is also a book called The Easy Way to Stop Smoking which has helped some folks. It's hard but it's doable.

thanks for the website!!:)

How are you making out?

I just passed the 6 month mark and have not smoked over 4000 (four thousand) Death Sticks. ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom