This is Buddy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dove

DC Grandma
Barbara just posted two pictures of the new male in my home...my 10 month old Yorkie in the Members Photos. Dove tolerates him since she thinks she is the Queen Bee around here.
Thank you Barbara L.

Why do people keep naming dogs after me?? :glare:This is the real Buddy:LOL:, accept no substitute:

Attachments

• Headshot33.jpg
    Headshot33.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 164
Barbara just posted two pictures of the new male in my home...my 10 month old Yorkie in the Members Photos. Dove tolerates him since she thinks she is the Queen Bee around here.
Thank you Barbara L.

My opinion, you couldn't have found a better 'male' than Buddy. Sure looks like a winner. Good enough to make any lady call him her Buddy. You sure are blessed.

Thanks for sharing.

When I bought him the lady called him Lil Brother. He had 4 sisters. I needed to change it to something close. Then I found out his fathers name was Buddy. A name he knew..so Buddy had a new name.

oh hes cute.... Buddy was the name of the Pom I just rehomed.... I was never a fan of little dogs before but that guy and my little chihuahua have given me a new appreciation for them... they can be so fun.

Just to be clear, I don't roll over or do other tricks. Except come running when you whistle to let me know food is ready....

Funny Andy, funny! Might be true though. And Dove, I bet he has a longer tail than me too.... LOL.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom