Trying a poll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

How many chickens do you have

• 1 mean one

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • 2 sweet ones

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 crazy ones

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 dizzy ones

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I bought 7 of those suckers yesterday and this afternoon I'm going to stuff a beer can up one's butt and BBQ it :LOL:

:rolleyes: I sure have known you 2 would cook 'em! This was a lovely thread about people who have chickens as pets....right? ...........RIGHT?

No one here would actually eat them, would they?:(

Half Baked said:
No one here would actually eat them, would they?:(

HB, my grandmother raised chickens when I was growing up for our Sunday dinner. I had one very special little chick that followed me everywhere I went. Well, the little chick grew up & guess who had the "honor" of killing & cleaning it for dinner? You got it, ME!:ohmy:

Crewsk, I'm one of those people who just don't want to know how that chicken, beef or pork got to my table.:ohmy: :) I had a cow 'pet' at my stable who's name was Moo. One day I was eating dinner there...and I guess you know what happened. I couldn't eat beef for a year.

Oh Jan, you poor sweet thang :) I have no problem with the way something gets to my kitchen as long as I don't have to kill it, clean it, or butcher it! "Oh, I'm sorry about your pet calf! Isn't this great veal?" or "Crewsk, it's too bad about you losing your pet, but don't you think brined chicken is better tasting than non-brined?":ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom