Urgent! How do you double hamburger helper?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm trying to eat a little more - I guess healthier isn't exactly the word (re: the two cups of cream I put in the Alfredo sauce), but I think I am eating less processed food than I used to. However, when I want a treat of cheese, salami, and crackers, I still grab the canned cheese and once in a while I will get a box of Hamburger Helper. After all, there's a lot of stuff we could make from scratch that we don't, like cream soups, sour cream, breads, cheese, spaghetti sauce, butter, regular soup, pasta noodles, etc. Sometimes trying to save time is as real as trying to save money.

I'm sure you didn't intend it, but the way it came across was, "I quit eating that stuff a long time ago because OMG LOOK AT THAT LONG LIST OF INGREDIENTS AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

I think you can understand how that might not be perceived as encouraging ;)

GG, I appreciate your observation and opinion, as it is yours and of which you are entitled to
BUT
That is NOT at all what I meant, which is a problem when ever human beings converse other than face to face, misunderstandings occur.
My post was pointed at Betty Crocker, that wholesome conglomerate, not the OP.
My point/thought was that scratch cooking is a better bet and can be just as inexpensive, as others here have pointed out.
BUT, yes, I did not articulate that specifically, which I probably should have in my original post, thank you for pointing that out to me.
And to Rockey_F_Squirrell, if there was any offense taken in my original post, please except my sincere apology.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom