What are you drinking right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks, Sizz. He's such a bear when he's sick the evil part of me is sort of glad he's not home but I truly do feel sorry for him. He should be able to me miserable and cranky in his bed and at least then I could try to take care of him (often a loosing proposition in these situations--you know, the typical sick man thing--sorry guys!).

;) completely understand PA..............when mines sick you'd think he was dying............the uhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........ohhhhhhhhhhh and such just drag on and on............I have many eye rolling moments when he can't observe my face ;) Sorry guys but you really are horrible when it comes to being sick :)

Thanks PA, & I hope your hubby gets better soon! Mine is the same way when he gets sick. He whines & it drives me nuts! My kids don't whine that much when they are sick!

I'm sorry PA and crewsk. I hope everyone gets better soon. I have had that before, and it's a real pain in the "you know where."

Thanks Juliev!

PA, I get that all the time too! When he's sick, he thinks he's not expected to have to move. When I'm sick, I still have to do the dishes & laundry! MEN!! UGH!! :roll:

norgeskog said:
alka-seltzer on the rocks. Went to a new Mexican restaurant here and it was not the best.

I know what you mean by that. Last week, with kitchen a total mess, (thank you Mr. Contractor) I couldn't muster up any ambition and had two coupons from 2 new local Mexican take out places. Hubby is a big many so I thought the coupons would be for their smallest meal, therefore I used both of them. Being across the street from each other, made it easy even though it was freezing outside. All I can say is I was thankful for food for dinner and thankful for the $16 worth of food I got but probably more thankful that I didn't have to spend a dime on the meal. It wasn't good at all. Neither place was worth a plug nickle. We'll be sticking to our standard Mexican restaurant. Hope you find a better one soon.

I am drinking (since that is the subject and I went off the beaten track) Elephant brand Pear tea with just a small bit of Sweet and Low.

Back
Top Bottom