What are your guilty pleasures... Fess up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
All right, all right, I'll tell you! I absolutely LOVE these chocolate éclairs from 7-Eleven! They're baked fresh every day at a local bakery - yes, a very large one that supplies the entire East Coast, but it's local to me, and they're delicious! 😁 I often stop by and get one on my way to the grocery store, because it's a bad idea to go grocery shopping hungry! 🤣
long-john-chocolate-fudge_grande.jpg

ooohh, that's a hard choice Andy - think I would just have one of each and be done with it.
although I might finish it off with a Napoleon Mille-Feuille pastry.
I would bloat a Happy Camper.

I am shocked at all of you gamers...

LOL In my mind I picture everyone on this board sitting around consuming gourmet food and drinking fine wine discussing cultural events.. I guess, that is how I view DC.

It is funny how we picture people in our minds and what they actually end up being in real life. Especially online acquaintances. In my mind I place actors faces on to your monikers. And of course you are all in my mind in your 20's and 30's. It is just how my brain works in associating people I have never met with their names.

1715974768113.gif
some days I'm blue
1715974818623.jpeg
some days I'm green

1715974875587.jpeg
most days I'm pigging out
1715974958166.jpeg
or visiting

1715975041389.gif
or just lazing about

1715975103578.gif
gives you an idea of what I may look like at any given time...
often just sleeping....
1715975191912.gif

casey, just to let you know, a friend named one of my roosters "Mr. Fancy Pants, George Clooney". LOL, he had feathered legs and was a very cuddly sweet heart.

Back
Top Bottom