What have you had for a snack lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PF, I really like prosciutto and cheese. Or prosciutto and asparagus. Or pretty much prosciutto and anything.

Sometimes that's all I have for lunch. I just wish they were a little less expensive. Around here, they're about $6 a package.
Or...you could put them together yourself. ? Try salami wrapped around a dill pickle spear. Yum!

Sometimes that's all I have for lunch. I just wish they were a little less expensive. Around here, they're about $6 a package.

PF, I really like prosciutto and cheese. Or prosciutto and asparagus. Or pretty much prosciutto and anything.

Or...you could put them together yourself. ? Try salami wrapped around a dill pickle spear. Yum!
I was thinking "make them yourself" too. I also like salami or prosciutto wrapped around a some pâté. Sort of in the same vein, smoked salmon spread with cream cheese (add capers and slivers of onion, if you like) and rolled up. Sometimes I serve it that way, sort of a little salmon sausage; sometimes I slice the "sausage" and serve the pinwheels.

I just had 1/2 pkg of peanut butter nabs to take my AM meds with.

Sometime I will steam some green beans and wrap thinly sliced ham around them and have that either for a snack or a light lunch.

Snacks.jpg

MMM!
Kind of a TJ's snack day... for my evening snack I chose a glass (or three ;)) of TJ's Charles Shaw wine and divine plate of TJ's Multi-Grain Pita Bites topped with a schmear of Boursin Cheese and a dollop of TJ's Roasted Garlic and Onion Jam.
Let me tell you buddy!!!!! Delicious!

DH had a bowl of TJ's Peanut butter filled Pretzels, his favorite.

TJ's is snack heaven... :yum:

Ross

Right?!
I was looking over my chart as I stood in line to check out the other day at Trader Joe's and come to think of it, yeah, it was almost ALL snack-y kinda stuff :LOL: and alcohol, beer, wine and have you seen the new Margarita mix they have? It's made with Agave Wine, I had a sample but did buy a bottle, YET!

Right?!
I was looking over my chart as I stood in line to check out the other day at Trader Joe's and come to think of it, yeah, it was almost ALL snack-y kinda stuff :LOL: and alcohol, beer, wine and have you seen the new Margarita mix they have? It's made with Agave Wine, I had a sample but did buy a bottle, YET!

At times I feel a bit guilty as my basket is loaded with goodies and just the odd jug of milk or something necessary... :ROFLMAO:

I have no idea why not but, I haven't had an adult beverage in a year or so.. I dunno why because A, B and W used to always be on hand in my house.. :ohmy: Now I only have those I use in recipes, now and then..

I have been eating one of those wholly guacamole cups with a few baked lays Tostitos and a couple of green olives, funny... I used to hate green olives and now I love/ crave them

We went to Sonic after getting laundry done and paying bills earlier, and one of the things we got were the Cinnabon dippers - they weren't the best in the world. Didn't taste like they were done on the inside.

Lately we have been snacking on TJ's Individual packs of cashews, trek mix and pistachio nuts.. Seems to handle our snack needs..

My habits have mostly been something sweet or some kind of bread.. The above is better for us... Besides taking away the guilt of desserts which I will never give up... :yum:

Ross

We don't have a Trader Joe's so I'm jealous of all the snacks y'all get! I had a yogurt with walnuts added in

K-Girl, have you tried Litehouse's "Caesar, Caesar" dressing? I bet it would be good with chips, too, since it's my favorite creamy dressing. :yum:

I've not noticed that dressing before CG, but I'll look for that.
DH does not care for "CREAMY, EWWW!"
Me, I'm all in
Litehouse brand dressing/dip has always been my favorite

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom