What have you had for a snack lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ps. Those wonderful little Lindt truffles you were talking about.....well I live at the town where the big Lindt factory is that makes them here in France...............life is very difficult sometimes, go eat your heart out!!

Well someone has to do it menumaker! Guess that's your lot in life. I have to admit that I am a terrible chocoholic - I think it's the most important item of the four food groups. However, when I made chocolates frequently I never had a real taste for it. :ermm:

I'm starting to get grumbellies but can't think of what I'd like for a snack. Weighed myself this morning and now I'm thinking air might be my best choice. :(

Think I'll pick a fresh cuke, slice, and dip in Ranch dressing.

Absolutely, I don't eat them in front of Shrek, though...they are his favorite and he can't chew them anymore. Mine, allll mine!!!!:mrgreen:
I can't chew them either. But I buy the bag of broken ones, then I grind them up in my little FP. Then I sit down with a spoon and just pig out. I tell myself every month I am going to make them last at least two days. But I am a liar.:angel:

Well someone has to do it menumaker! Guess that's your lot in life. I have to admit that I am a terrible chocoholic - I think it's the most important item of the four food groups. However, when I made chocolates frequently I never had a real taste for it. :ermm:

I'm starting to get grumbellies but can't think of what I'd like for a snack. Weighed myself this morning and now I'm thinking air might be my best choice. :(

CG, did you know that there is a Lindt factory in Latham, NH? A good day trip for you and Himself. They get their chocolate directly from the original factory in Switzerland and also some of the chocolatiers. They also have stores dedicated to just their product.

Lindt

Happy looking and drooling! :angel:

Kylie, you have a Lindt factory in Australia.

Store Locations > Lindt & Sprüngli, Master Chocolatier since 1845 Take your pick for the location closest to you. Eat until you can't eat anymore. They have a recipe for White Chocolate Crème Brulee. Sounds like having a food fit only for angels. :angel:

Ads, they are all in Sydney and Melbourne...we are in Adelaide...but I guess it is closer than Switzerland :LOL:

When we go to Melbourne we will check it out, thanks for letting me know Ads :)

CG, did you know that there is a Lindt factory in Latham, NH?...
I knew about the mall stores, but they have bags of different kinds at every grocery shop I go to. Lindt is very good but no need for a special trip. However, for my taste buds Malley's Chocolate is worth every gallon of gas to get my favorite, dark chocolate Nutmallow. :yum::wub:

......They have a recipe for White Chocolate Crème Brulee. Sounds like having a food fit only for angels. :angel:
Addie, I have yet to meet a white chocolate something that I like, including Lindt. You are welcome to ALL of mine. :) I figure if I'm going to have those calories they better be bringing cocoa along!

Ads, they are all in Sydney and Melbourne...we are in Adelaide...but I guess it is closer than Switzerland :LOL:

When we go to Melbourne we will check it out, thanks for letting me know Ads :)

Just think of all the fun your hubby can have picking out all those delectable goodies for you. :angel:

I bought some Stacy's Pita Chips when I shopped Saturday. Had a couple with hummus earlier, but had a few more naked just now. Thinking of opening another bag (the Cinnamon-Sugar ones) for my snack's dessert. Hmm, is that allowed? :ermm:

Back
Top Bottom