What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Suzi! Now's the time to read a wonderful book, Mrs. Mike. Check it out. It's about a young girl who married a Royal Canadian Mounted Policeman in an era we won't understand. Fabulous book. Great for snowy days.

I have been wanting to read that book! It is going on my reading list again.

Just got up and we've got about 6" of snow on the ground, plus the ice storm is just south of us and will move into our area by 10 am. On the fence about going to work and I agreed to pick a co-worker up at the airport at 9. I am hoping her flight is cancelled so I don't have to go out.

I just looked at the weather map and it looks grim for Kentucky!! Looks like I am on the northern edge of the snow/ice/sleet stuff for the most part, but am expecting at least 6 inches before is it over...can't imagine what Kentucky will get!

Snow day

I haven't heard anything, I am going to check

I live in Grant County, Indiana. NOthing right know
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::sorcerer::sorcerer::sorcerer:

We are getting snow right now, not sure how much, they keep changing the forecast. LOL

Well it's 22 degrees here now. Don't know about the windchill and I'm not going out to find out, lol It's snowing here and we're supposed to get 2-4 inches tonight and who knows how much tomorrow. They're calling for snow all week!

Barb

Anyone heard from Katie? I heard this evening that Paducah was getting it bad.....

Are all of y'all north of Texas having an ice storm? It looks terrible on the weather channel. Here in San Antonio, it was 72 this afternoon and then within an hour, it had dropped to 49. It's about 38 right now and the forecasters are saying it could be a hard freeze.

We're in the midst of an ice storm here. We had freezing rain and ice all night, we've got about .5" of ice built up on everything and lots of power outages. Luckily my electric is still on. The ice/snow mix is supposed to stop tonight. My work is closed today due to the storm. This reminds me, has anyone heard from Katie E in the past 24 hours? Western KY got whalloped with the ice - I bet she doesn't have any power right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom