What song are you listening to right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa by Vampire Weekend. They are going to be on SNL this weekend so check them out. They have very catchy tunes. They are influenced by African music sort of like The Police and Paul Simon.

Kate Bush-Wuthering Heights

Anybody know who this "heathcliff" she keeps talking about is? I think it may be a cat, but maybe I'm thinking of Garfield.

Man I need to get a life!!!:chef:

I just caught a PBS James Taylor concert. Oh man, it's got me smiling and feeling so good. Reminds me of so many times in my life - from my teen years til now. It seems he's always been around for the great moments of my life. His music was playing for at the birth of my last 3 babies so I guess he'll be a part of their whole lives! I especially liked this show because he smiles so much while he's singing.

Paul Potts

Guess I am one for seeing someone who comes from routine job to stardom succeed. This man was named in one paper as one of Simon Cowell's favorite. I wanted to hear him so I checked of course, You Tube. Sure enough. This man was on some kind of contest in England and told everyone he was car phone salesman who worked in warehouse. He told the judges he was going to sing opera. Well one of the judges kind of smirked as if to wonder how this man who looked so ordinary could sing opera. When he started singing the crowd went wild. He seemed so calm and did what he wanted to do sing. The lady who was one of the judges was moved to tears. She commented, 'here we have what we think is a lump of coal and what a diamond you will be' I kept playing the clip over and over. I do want to get his CD, mainly when you give yourself a chance in life, who knows what will happen? He truly believed in his singing and I too was moved to tears, for many reasons.

Sorry I always write such long explanatory responses

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom