What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No, the one I am talking about is a movie about a mafia/mob family who has to go into the Witness Protection Program.
]

That movie is funny! Aside from the fact I love both deNiro and... umm... blondie there (sorry can't remember her name)

I would watch it again.

We watched Moana last night. It was cute and the animation was incredible. It seems to get better with every movie no matter who the studio is. And Lin-Manuel Miranda did awesome with the songs.

At the cinema I think it was Sausage Party (I know, I don't go much) which happens to be food related and absolutely hilarious and clever.

With TV programming being so good these days I find I don't watch as many movies. Bring on the return of GoT!

Last night we watched our Neftlix selection, A Street Cat Named Bob. It's true story and the movie was every bit as good as the book.

Bob is one cool kitty...even does "high fives" on command. We highly recommend the movie.

I have had a recording without any ads, and Pirate and I sat and watch Twelve Angry Men. He had never seen it and I have seen it several times. I originally saw it when it was a live play on TV many years ago.

I have been raving to Pirate for years that he just had to see it. Now he is finally convinced. He wants to see it again. Maybe next week. Tonight it will be The Quiet Man with John Wayne and Maureen O'Hara.

Been mining the smaller and unknown(to me) movies on the streaming services. Recently enjoyed these:
The Little Traitor
ITNBYAxt.jpg

The Last Word
iCdnwLst.jpg

David (Daud)
g1TlXtPt.jpg

20th Century Women
dQRQMv0t.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom