What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Roku's the best. Cut the cable cord over two years ago, got an antenna and Roku and haven't looked back once.

We watched the new Dumbledore movie on HBOMax.

I feel like the well might be drying up. It was ok but these really do start to feel repetitive.

We just watched "The Secrets of Dumbledore," AKA: Fantastic Beasts 3. We enjoyed it very much. Even though we no longer follow the Harry Potter movies, we have very much enjoyed the Fantastic Beasts movies and #3 didn't disappoint. So, if you are a Fantastic Beasts fan, I highly recommend #3.

We watched two last week. First was "The Thomas Crown Affair" (1999) with Pierce Brosnan, Rene Russo, and Denis Leary. Himself had mentioned he had seen it before...until it got to the bedroom scene. :shock: THEN he remembered that it must have been an earlier version of the story. Interesting story line, and the sleight of hand during the end of the movie involving many men in bowler hats with briefcases was amazing choreography.

The second movie was the dark comedy "Life of Crime" (2013) with Jennifer Aniston. Everybody in that movie was pretty much clothed the entire time. :LOL: It was a little hard to follow at times, but it sure did end with a twist.

I streamed Downton Abbey:The New Era for Mom & I after our cook-out on the Fourth of July.
I'd only watched a handful of the series on PBS but Mom saw them all and loves anything English/British.
She was over the moon!
I thought it was a pretty good movie, although you did need to know a bit of the back story.

I watched Luca the other night. Enjoyed it very much and now I can almost keep up with the Grands conversations.

Have a few more Disney movies to watch so as to be up to par for their conversations. :angel:

Finally a good movie.
12 Strong. About the very beginning of Afghan war. Though I was very much against putting boots on the ground there. This is a story about brave American soldiers.

Finally a good movie.
12 Strong. About the very beginning of Afghan war. Though I was very much against putting boots on the ground there. This is a story about brave American soldiers.

I came close to queueing that up the other day. Will put it on the watch list.

Back
Top Bottom