What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GrillingFool said:
Bridge to Terabithia.
NOT AT ALL WHAT THE PREVIEWS MADE IT OUT TO BE!!
Not an LOTR, not even a Narnia.

Interesting plot twist, too. Overall, a good movie for the type
it is... but don't get it thinking it is gonna be a romp in a magical
land movie.
how was it compared to the book?
I havn't seen it and really prolly don't intend on seeing. just wondering if it held true. read the book in grade 6.
It looked like they made it far to much like "the neverending story" or "the labrynth" both of which i wasn't a fan.

TRANSFORMERS! I went to see it last night and it was AMAZING! I feel like a 12 year old boy and I'm loving it! I'm still bouncing off the walls.

Watch "The Big Blue" last night. It is an old movie the I saw back in the late 88-89. It is partialy based on real caracters, interesting, very interesting.

Hey Charlie, loved The Big Blue!

We just watched Running with Scissors. What a major disappointment. Movie suc*ed, the book was brilliant.

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

Part of Easy Rider

Devil's Advocate

Last edited:
We watched little man.It was a bit of let down really.It was quite funny but not as good as I thought it was going to be.

Beerfest.... ugh!! But funny!
Waiting... that was pretty good!

I saw the Night Listener... strange and oddly short movie!

sattie said:
Beerfest.... ugh!! But funny!
Waiting... that was pretty good!

I saw the Night Listener... strange and oddly short movie!

Oooooh Beerfest. I have it but haven't watched it yet. It's funny, I don't think of myself as a gross person, but sometimes the grossest things have me rolling on the floor. Forty Year Old Virgin, Something About Mary and Grandma's Boy come to mind immediately. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one!

Oh my God how can you say that!? I'm going to see the movie tomorrow and I can't wait for the book to come out on Saturday. Yay!

Go if you must, but sorry, didn't mean to burst your bubble.

I've never watched one of those films, but come on now. When will this all end?

Corey123 said:
Go if you must, but sorry, didn't mean to burst your bubble.

I've never watched one of those films, but come on now. When will this all end?
Ok!Grumpy
Well the kids love it and I think the books actually encourage kids to read when they other wise might not.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom