What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Movie marathon since I'm stuck on the sofa with bronchitis.... :(

Little Children with Kate Winslet, I thought this was a great film.

The Night Listener
with Robin Williams, could have been so much better.

The Hamiltons most of you probably wouldn't like it since it was an independent horror film! I thought it was pretty good, but then again, I love horror movies!!

I still have Babel and The number 23 to watch. :)

Corey123 said:
You go first, then tell me what it's like.

I wouldn't waste my money on that, when I can watch other movies and get some enjoyment out of them. I MIGHT watch it on TV for free. That's probably the only way I'll see it!

Truly spoken like someone who has neither watched one of the movies nor read one of the books. Too bad.

Please let's not bring up dead arguments. :flowers: Since it was brought up however, I would like to express my own thoughts on the matter. The title of this thread is "What's the last movie you watched?" If one has not watched a movie, that person really does not have an opinion to express. I also don't believe anyone should feel attacked when he or she has simply shared what movie he or she watched.

:) Barbara

Just watched the 2007 version of “The Hitcher” the other night.

It’s a remake of the original 1986 version with Rutger Hauer and C. Thomas Howell. The original is the better movie, but this remake is good too. The remake takes some liberties with the story that drastically change the original premise, but it does manage to capture nearly the same level of taut suspense the original had.

As remakes go, this one is far better than the tragic remake of “The Fog” that was done a while back. About the only thing good about the remake of The Fog is that they stuck really close to the original story.

Barbara L said:
Please let's not bring up dead arguments. :flowers: Since it was brought up however, I would like to express my own thoughts on the matter. The title of this thread is "What's the last movie you watched?" If one has not watched a movie, that person really does not have an opinion to express. I also don't believe anyone should feel attacked when he or she has simply shared what movie he or she watched.

:) Barbara

I will have to reiterate what Barbara has said. This isn't an "opinion" thread - it's simply a "what movie have you watched". A brief opinion about a movie that was actually VIEWED might be received a bit more positively.

We saw Harry Potter. We waited too long to get tickets so we did not get to see it at the 3D Imax. I really wished we waited. The movie was good, but it could have been better if they made it a 3 hour movie so they didn't have to cut so much out.

:) Men with Honor, a great movie, true story
The Last Samurai soo underated I love this movie one of the few I dont mind seeing again and again.

jpmcgrew said:
:) Men with Honor, a great movie, true story
The Last Samurai soo underated I love this movie one of the few I dont mind seeing again and again.

Love The Last Samurai!

Last night was The Number 23 with Jim Carrey. Loved it.

Harry Potter was fantastic. I loved it.

I watched 300 again last night. There's just something about the little leather pants and spears!

"The Illusionist"

A beautifully written and well shot movie with plenty of twists and turns as well as some great camera work and excellent acting by Norton.

The 300.
I have never seen so many six-packs at once. It was glorious! Made me want to hit the gym and then go buy a spear. In my next life, I want to come back as a Spartan warrior!

lol foodstorm, better read up on spartan life.

the abs weren't from vanity or obsessive weight control, but a lifetime (and i mean lifetime, starting in early childhood) of hard training, and harder knocks to weed out the weakest.

there was little to be enjoyed in sparta, save the constant need for battle, and victory or death.

i think my wife was from sparta, come to think about it. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom