What's your favorite chewing/bubble gum, and hard candy flavors

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chief Longwind Of The North

Certified/Certifiable
For hard candies:
Butterscotch
Lemon drops
Fruit flavored Lifesavers
Fruit, or cinnamon Ice Breakers

For bubble gum:
Bazooka Joe
Dubble Bubble
Gum balls from a gum ball machine
Bubble Yum
Chicklets
Big Res
Wriggley's Extra

Chewing gum:
Juicy Fruit
Dentine Original
Fruit Stripe Cjewing Gum
Orbit vhewing gum, any of the fruit, cinnamon, or wintergreen Flavors

What qre your favorites?

Seeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

I don't eat hard candies or chew any kind of gum. You know the old saying, "Candy is dandy, but sex don't rot your teeth!"

I don't chew gum or eat hard candy either. If I have a sore throat, I might suck on a lemon flavoured hard candy.

I like butterscotch and lemon drops, but I don't eat them much anymore. I can't remember the last time I had bubble gum.

Chief, you seem to be reminiscing a lot lately ;)

I like butterscotch and lemon drops, but I don't eat them much anymore. I can't remember the last time I had bubble gum.

Chief, you seem to be reminiscing a lot lately ;)

I have a lot of good memories, and few opportunities to make new ones right now. In a couple of weeks, when moved into my son's home in Montana, with him, his wife, and my grandkids, i will be making new ones:mrgreen:. I'll be singing; "Happy days are here again".

Seeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

I can't remember the last time I had gum, either. As for candies, English toffee is by far my favorite. Nut brittles are next, with a little butter in them - macadamia nut brittle my favorite. Butterscotch is another, but most have too much artificial flavor.

For me, if it's not chocolate it's not worth the calories. [emoji1] I did like Necco wafers, but only the chocolate kind. Haven't seen those for sale for a while. I don't know if Spangler sells them in a chocolate only package.

The only gum I chew is a cinnamon kind, and only when we travel. I keep a package in my purse to use as an "on the road toothbrush" if I fall asleep when Himself is driving and I fall asleep. Fresheners the breath in a pinch.

Growing up in Kaneohe, Oahu, Hawaii, we had The Manapua Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAa0aGv3b-Q

One of the items that our neighborhood truck had was Goodie Goodie, which was a small plastic cup of Sherbet, usually Rainbow Sherbet, with a HUGE Gum Ball in the bottom of the cup.
You got that little wooden spoon, and we would eat our Sherbet as fast we could to get to that Gum Ball!
To us as kids, this was the original "Two-fer" :LOL:
I want to say it was a dime back when, which was a lot of money, considering we got a quarter once a week as a reward for doing chores around the house.

Maple hard candies are on the top of my list followed by butterscotch

No gum here these days but I used to like Fruit stripe gum packs - they had several fruit flavors and I especially liked the orange.

Hot cinnamon hard candy.

I rarely chew gum anymore, but loved Fruit Stripe gum way back when. I could always count on Mom having Juicy Fruit. Gumballs were always wanted when I was a child.

Rootbeer barrels or lemon drops.

Favorite candy bar none is Boston Baked Beans. However, my teeth no longer like them. There is always that one or three that are hard as a rock.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom