Dinner for 4/23?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:) Tonight it's just me so it's going to be tuna melt and Cambells Tomato soup.Or maybe a grilled cheese sandwich instead of tuna.two of my favorite comfort foods.

I can hardly wait. I haven't cooked dinner in so long. We're having beef fajitas with stir fried veggies with rice and baked beans

my duckling was so delicious! i have to put my orange sauce on my leftovers. my dumplings are in waiting; i'm so exausted i'm cooking those later. got my squash & potatoes ready! i went up to blow bubbles with my buddy's baby & got more exhausted. then we had to do a million other things like put stickers on things, then boogie, so i'm so winded. whew!

Last edited:
mudbug said:
Roast whole chicken. I think I will stuff the cavity with some fresh rosemary sprigs and a couple of lemon halves. I also have some leftover mixture from making mish's potato waffle thingies that I will recreate into something for me and daughter. HH will have spinach instead - so far he is being really good on sticking to the Atkins stuff.

VERY close indeed mud - I roasted a whole chicken stuffed with lemon, heads of garlic, and fresh thyme - I put some thyme and thin slices of lemon under the breast skin too - then I made a gravy at the end with white wine and broth.

With that we had tabbouleh (just the basic, lemon juice, olive oil, flat-leaf parsley, mint, tomatoes, cucumbers and spring onions and a salad of baby romaine, fresh mozzarella, tomatoes, spring onion, almonds, and a rice wine/balsamic vinegar, Dijon, garlic, lemon juice dressing.

I would love nothing more than to get together with you guys for a potluck meal!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you imagine??????

jpmcgrew said:
:) Tonight it's just me so it's going to be tuna melt and Cambells Tomato soup.Or maybe a grilled cheese sandwich instead of tuna.two of my favorite comfort foods.

There's nothing better than Campbell's tomato soup and a grilled cheese along with a VERY cold glass of milk. Makes everything better doesn't it?

kitchenelf said:
I would love nothing more than to get together with you guys for a potluck meal!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you imagine??????

that'd be great, elf! i think 'bout that. us cooks/chefs, we'd probably cook one great meal! we oughta arrange a gathering!

i made broiled brazillian style chicken breasts, yellow rice, and a mango/radish salsa.
the chicken would have been awesome, i tasted a little piece, but a few minutes before they were done dw called me upstairs to help get my son to eat his dinner (she wanted a cigarette break), and by the time she checked them as i requested of her, the breasts were all burnt. everything went into the garbage.
so, i'm eating another freakin hamburger at work.
again.

Italian

We had spaghetti with garlic bread. It was delicious, if I may say so myself.:chef:

Back
Top Bottom