Dinner Wed. Nov. 13th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy M.

Certified Pretend Chef
I'm scheduled for some refrigerator cleaning leftovers and SO is stil low-carbing with a chef's salad.

Canned salmon, drained, cleaned and sprinkled with lemon juice; in a jar's worth of Alfredo sauce; served over a can of spinach, well drained.

I was going to jazz up the Alfredo sauce with cream cheese and parm., but I decided it didn't need it for this easy dish.

Last edited:
It's Wednesday - dinner out with friends night! One friend has a new beau she is bringing tonight to introduce us. That should be fun :) DH has a work dinner thing, so he's good to go.

Z, if you've got the cream cheese and parm, all you need is the butter and the milk and you wouldn't need the jar at all ;)

I decided I needed to add a steak to my menu, so I'll grill a ribeye along with everything else.

Got a bit of a headache, so I don't feel like cooking. We ordered Thai food. Just waiting for it to arrive.

Baked potatoes with Cuban beans, and rotisserie chicken tonight.

We're having grilled salmon with lemon pepper seasonings, crowder peas with bacon bits in them, and applesauce with cinnamon in it. And some leftover Cheddar Bay biscuits. Those are really good!

With love,
~Cat

Just random bits of fridge stuff here. Pepperoni slices, with some jalapeño Monterey Jack cheese, and a bit of bread with some handmade strawberry balsamic and black pepper feasting preserve. Ate the bread and preserves first, was still hungry, so went foraging :LOL: I do have tandoori spiced chicken in the oven to make chicken salad for tomorrow, just was too hungry to wait for tonight :)

We've had the most glorious weather today, in the low 80's and so even in the dark it was a perfect evening to grill. I set up my candle, got my Nook for reading, poured a glass of vino and had a great time with music on my headphones after a stressful day at jury duty.
We ended up with a wonderful dinner of perfectly grilled chicken thighs and a grill basket of marinated veggies. I'm sure I had all the neighbors and dogs sniffing the air with envy.

We really weren't hungry, but knew we had to eat. Co-worker and I ended up having soup and side salad for dinner. Our boss is going to think we ate cheap on her dime. So, I had navy bean and ham soup, ranch dressing on the salad and water...

Back
Top Bottom