Friday, 10-11, what are you eating?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

medtran49

Master Chef
Beef bulgogi with onions and carrots over rice, with banchan of spinach, homemade kimchi, Korean potato cakes, stuffed shiitakis and daikon/carrot slaw. Soju to drink.

Attachments

• 2019-10-11 18.23.03.jpg
    2019-10-11 18.23.03.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 116
Stirling was in the mood for Thai food so we ordered Pad Thai and Pad See Ew. He asked for both of them to be spice level "hot". The Pad Thai had a medium amount of heat. The Pad See Ew, none that we could detect. They included a couple of small portions of hot sauce, which we used. But, still a pretty good meal.

Last month I found a pair of really nice looking beef shanks so I grabbed them and froze them. Today I retrieved them from the freezer and made beef barley soup with mushrooms and we had that with crusty French rolls and butter.

Stuffed breast of veal, roasted potatoes, mushrooms & onion and spinach.

stuffed_breast_veal_100919_1_IMG_6327.jpg

stuffed_breast_veal_100919_2_IMG_6331.jpg

stuffed_breast_veal_100919_3_IMG_6334.jpg

We had extra thick Porterhouse pork chops, done in the sous vide and finished on Wilma. The chops were seasoned with HdP and garlic, and I made a gravy with some of the Cream of Mushroom soup I made last night, and added in some of the juices from the sous vide bag. I also pulled out a freezer bag of glorified dressing and the gravy was delicious on the chops and dressing. Steamed broccoli gave us the required green.

The pictures look great tonight, sorry I didn't take one.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom