What are you eating Friday April 22, 2022?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
Breaded chicken breast, Knorr rice side, and steamed cauliflower.

chicken_rice_042222_img_9516-jpg.49614

Now that lent is over, the fish counter at the grocery store no longer has a line to get your fish deep-fried. There were just enough flounder fillets for two, so I had them fry those up while I waited. We had steamed broccoli along side, and lots of raw veggies from a quick relish tray. Himself also had a nuked russet potato. No pic because Himself was on the phone with Loverly when it was time to snap - I preferred eating my food while it was warm!

baked potatoes w/dijon mustard, green beans, sliced breaded eggplant, fruit oat cookies.

DH was off to visit with friends at a picnic in the park, in what I consider too cold to spend hours outdoors, mostly sitting. Anyhoo, that means that I was on my own for supper and had only my own preferences to consider. I had breakfast for supper. It was a fried duck egg, crispy bacon, and wholewheat toast. Oh yeah, that was good. We don't get a lot of breakfast type foods since we are doing intermittent fasting and don't usually eat anything before 18h00.

Attachments

• duck egg, bacon, and wholewheat miche toast.gif
    duck egg, bacon, and wholewheat miche toast.gif
    350.7 KB · Views: 44
No pictures, but homemade pizza. DIL made the dough. I rolled it to a thin crust, and topped it with tomato sauce, fesh onion. Pork breakfast sausahe, bear meat sausage, pepperoni, left over shredded beef, slicd black olives, and fresh mozarella cheese on mine. DIL baked it for 2 min., turned it, and cooked two minutes more in the pizza oven. The crust was perfect. The toppings played well together. Sugar free lemonade was my beverage.

I forgot to put mushrooms on top. The sauce, IMHO, could have used more garlic, oregano, and basil. That's ok. It still tasted good.

Seeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

We went full gourmet :ermm:with wienies and beans.
Avocado and tomatoes served as our salad.

Chocolate cake was dessert.

Ross
IMG_20220422_132249575.jpg

Last edited:
Prepared all the fixin's for a chicken stir fry from chopping, marinating, mixing sauce. Then was pooped out and ate half a bag of chips and watched TV..

Guess what I'll have today? :rolleyes::LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom