What have you had for a snack lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
been eating a star wars cake (darth vader) that my little sis made for the new star wars film.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still on my Greek yoghurt kick. I'm glad I never did break out in hives when I was downing it with copious amounts of strawberries. With Florida strawberries out-of-season, I'm now working my way up the east coast with the blueberry crop. I got the bright idea a couple days ago to toast up a palm full of sliced almonds the other day to add to the yogurt/blues. I now have a new love! :yum:

I had a couple slices of a cut piece of watermelon. Sprinkled some of the Tajin on it. :yum: Thank you Kayelle or whoever suggested it on melon. It's soooo good!

Tonight I plan on Himself grilling a couple slices of fresh pineapple. I'll try the Tajin on those per GG's advice. That is good eats.

I had a couple slices of a cut piece of watermelon. Sprinkled some of the Tajin on it. :yum: Thank you Kayelle or whoever suggested it on melon. It's soooo good!

Tonight I plan on Himself grilling a couple slices of fresh pineapple. I'll try the Tajin on those per GG's advice. That is good eats.

That will be yummy :yum: So good.

I have some strawberries, gonna try some Tajin on one...

on edit: it was only okay on the strawberry...

Last edited:
That's how I felt about Tajin on the pineapple, PF. OK, but that means there is more for my watermelon. I love it on watermelon. :yum: Himself liked it a lot on the pineapple, though, so you do have one convert, GG!

I love dry fruit and nut muesli(the type with whole oats not the powdery Swiss style)

I love fruit cups with berries and stone fruits. Makes for a nice treat without feeling guilty about eating the ice cream. ~ Bedtime snack!

Attachments

• 2016-08-02 01.54.27.jpg
    2016-08-02 01.54.27.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
I take snack size Hershey Chocolate Candy Bars, and dip them in creamy peanut butter.
They taste better than those Reese's Peanut Butter Cups!

Honeycrisp apples, where have you been all my life? :yum: I had one earlier today, and it meets all of my apple requirements: crisp, juicy, sweet-tart. Yum! A couple of Ritz crackers (can they make them any smaller? :glare: ) with peanut butter, and I was all set. Life is good. :)

Our evening snack/late lunch yesterday was:
TJ's Pita Sea Salt Crackers
TJ's Greek Olive Medley
TJ's Manchago cheese
TJ's Grana Padano cheese
some sort of salumi that I found at the megamart
and a big handful of red grapes from Costco, still inexpensive there ... we shared a pupu plate :)

Back
Top Bottom