What's for breakfast ? #2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
norgeskog said:
I can only stay for a short time today, need to catch kick-off of Broncos and Colts, then Vikings and Green Bay. Do not want to say who I root for, but you may be able to figure it out by the colorations. Both teams have a couple of former Oregon Ducks on them.

Anyway, need to get to it and fix buttermilk-buckwheat pancakes with real Canadian maple syrup, sausage, oj and coffee while watching the first game. I am getting hungry just thinking about it.

Be back tomorrow. Have an awesome day.

A friend of mine is a diehard Vikings fan. Have a good football day, norgeskog.

I had corned beef and roasted beets for supper last night so this morning I had a beautiful red flannel hash with poached eggs on top. Also three cups of extra strong coffee. Mmmm! One of my favorite breakfasts.

downeastchef said:
I had corned beef and roasted beets for supper last night so this morning I had a beautiful red flannel hash with poached eggs on top. Also three cups of extra strong coffee. Mmmm! One of my favorite breakfasts.
how did you make the hash? do you have a recipe? I love getting all kinds of interesting recipes! :D

1/2 a toasted plain bagel with butter, an apple, and V8 juice.. now I'm having coffee.

I guess I must have! :LOL:
My eye is much better. I took some Benadryl last night& put some of the gel on it & I think it did the trick. It's still a little puffy but it's not itching & the rash is almost gone so I cancelled my appoint with the doc. Thanks for asking! :D

my own version of an egg mcmuffin sandwich.
scrambled egg w/ cheese melted ontop and then
a pice of ham between two pieces of toast.

No worries. Sounds quite nice. Are going to post the potato, bacon, and bellpepper frittata recipe for us?

Ooops MDW is home with the shopping, gotta go & help.

CU later..........

Back
Top Bottom