ISO Recipe for Crackerbarrel Carrots in Florida

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

paterson00

Assistant Cook
My wife and i love this chain of restaurants when we are in the states and specifically would like to find out how they get their carrots to taste like they do? Can anyone help

We have 2 locally, but I hate going. The restaurants are always freezing cold. Within 5 minutes your food is ice and there's nothing worse than cold eggs, unless they're deviled of salad, of course. Ha, ha.
Never had the carrots.

You say, "when we are in the states". Where's home,Paterson00?

We come from just outside London. I wish i lived in Florida. We have been there four times and stayed in various parts of orlando. We wat to buy a holiday house there asap.

What restaurants there do you reccomend. We also liked Bennigans

I'm about 300 - 400 miles south west of Orlando, so I can't help with eateries up there. As far as chains Carraba's is always a safe bet for italian/american. And they'll personalize anything on the menu.; like they have mussels in white garlic sauce on the appetizer section. I wanted marinara and for the meal. They accomadated me, I wanted spagetti with garlic and oil - not tomato ragu - they accomadated me. And if you go between 4pm - 7pm drinks are buy 1 get 1 free!
I like Bennigan's for lunch, and Perkins for breakfast.
As far as other chains, like steakhouses, etc. I won't say because it depends on the chef often times.
Also, you can have steak anywhere. Being in florida, though, I shoot for any place that has seafood. I can't get enough and hate how my house smells when I cook it.

Thanks to both of you. I love the clone idea as i also want to trace how to make Taco Bell's meat and potato taco ($1.99) I found these two days before i had to leave in March this year and had three the day i left! Not healthy i suspect but man are they tasty????????????

Back
Top Bottom