anyone have a hug to lend me?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
you know how sometimes you just need a hug and a good cry? i need a hug and a good cry.
i'm so glad there are pillows to weep into at night when you just need to cry.
1.gif

okay. i drew a really cool picture instead of crying. just with sharpies on some notebook paper, but it is one of the best things i've drawn yet. so now i'm not so upset. i'm still gonna cry into my pillow later, though. thanks for hearing me out, guys.

Big huge hug for you luvs. i do know that feeling, too well. I wish i could come over and hug you and make it better (thats a mother thing wanting to fix everything- i just wish my mum was around)
More hugs. :):)

1.gif
Here's a big hug for ya, luvs!!!!! cry if you need to...nothin' wrong with that! just remember to smile again :)

thanks you, guys. what would i do without you?

jkath, yeah, i'll get a pic of my drawing scanned into my computer.:)

i always try to find the good in the bad, and i think i've said that before. so, the good i found in this all was of course my buddies being there for me when i needed a hug and also this really awesome picture.

Last edited:
luvs,

hugs to the little one (you) from Ma (me) and Cade, Ethan, who is the worlds best hugger, and Carson who just sent ya a drool as well:LOL:

kadesma

{{{{{{{{{{{{{Luvs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} Heres one to keep.

and one for you too crewsk...{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Crewsk}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Luvs, How I wish you and I can share a real hug with you. I lost my dear cousin last night of a heart attack and he was so far away from me. You and I could have had a good cry.......Linda

Hugs to you Luvs and to Wasabi also....so sorry about your loss Linda. Stay strong you two and rely on your friends and loved ones to help you through this time.

Thank you for your kind thoughts and best wishes. This group is the best.

i'm so sorry, wasabi, that you lost someone dear to you.:(

crewsk, i'm sorry things are not the best they can be for you.

group hug.

guys, you all have been there through some pretty rough times in my life, even if you didn't know it, and i thank you. thanks for the words you shared with us.:)

Here's a furry, cuddly hug and kiss for the group.

Linda, so sorry to read of your loss. Maybe this will bring a little smile.

Mish

nationalzooprairiedogsshowaffe.jpg

P.S. I'm the one on the right with my eyes closed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom