Daddy is not home

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
always towards an absent lover's love, the tide grows stronger.

or

absence makes the heart grow fonder.

(and yes ronjohn, absinthe makes the farts grow stronger...)

love is more akin to a rhythm than a singular, continuous, repetitive, never ending, monotonus, monaural tone.

Last edited:
Sharing

Barbara L thank you for sharing. It isn't easy to express your memories especially if they were painful. I feel so sad about what you had to go through. I only hope when someone has a good mate that they count their blessings. This world today only seems to be getting worse with loose morals and free will. Have to just hope AND pray that what you tell your children will be heard. I feel so happy to hear when someone gets along with their mate. Couple at class I attend tells me every time I see her and that is every time that she married her husband after knowing him only 8 weeks and is married fifty nine 59 years! they even hug each other and hold hands. Why can't everybody have that? I have heard this so often I find myself repeating her story over and over again cause it is unusual. Keep up the good work Barbara L you sure deserve a good life. Give 'James"special hug from me.

My dh seldom goes away but once in a great while he will go to visit his dad in fl without me. I feel like a teenager. I order in, don't pick up (until the day he is coming home then I am running around like crazy)

Back
Top Bottom