How picky of an eater are you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In Kaneohe, where I'm from, y'know K~girl and all, there's this sushi joint and it's a chain from Japan, LOVE IT!!! Can't wait to go home and eat some excellent sushi that is on a conveyer belt that goes around the room with all sorts of different types, small bowls of goodies and sashimi.
Also, I'd like to say that when sushi made fresh with Nori incorporated into it somehow, the Nori is not thick and leathery, at least in my own experience

Here's a small sampling of our trip to Genki Sushi in Kaneohe:
View attachment 29687
{a different version of Spam Musubi}
View attachment 29688
{MMM, kara age Chicken}
View attachment 29689
{you pay by the color and number of small plates that you eat,
this is about our norm for the two of us, average cost is $1.50 - $3.00 per plate}
I wish I could take you all with me to Oahu!

I forgot this one without Nori
cone sushi.jpg
Inari or Cone Sushi, MMM!

Those "Conveyor Belt Sushi" places are a genius marketing ploy!!

In my former life we ate at one once and the bill was astronomical by the time the evening was over. :ohmy:

For some reason, I can't eat sushi rolls that have the nori on the outside of the rolls - it triggers my gag reflex. If it's inside, with rice on the outside, I'm fine.

I snack on dried nori all the time :ROFLMAO: Its salty and crisp and delish. You might like it ... since we seem to like a lot of the same things

074-1024x7682-e1448141841310.jpg

I snack on dried nori all the time :ROFLMAO: Its salty and crisp and delish. You might like it ... since we seem to like a lot of the same things

074-1024x7682-e1448141841310.jpg

My DD used to buy this at TJ’s. I just can’t learn to like it, I tried. It taste to much like ... I don’t know ocean or raw fish or something unpleasant to my taste. I have tried it several times and nope.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom