The Person Below Me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
YESSSSS this stupid leg that swells and is painful and no one knows what is wrong with it!!!!!! (other than that I am a very content individual:LOL:)

TPBM has a really infectious laugh

How did you know? I was up half the night again and finally got a bit of sleep after DH left at 8:00 am, have been up an hour and am ready to go back.

TPBM would love weekends off!

You knew it was going to be me. I can't say what I do is "work", because I love it so much.

TPBM needs a full time babysitter badly!

Actually, I'd rather have a fulltime maid to do my housework!
TPBM likes cream and sugar in his/her coffee.

I used to when I could drink coffee but had to quit when I found out it was giving me migraines.

TPBM is ready for a very long vacation anywhere!

Hey, as long as it's a very long vacation, I'll take it! Actually, I'm taking a week of vacation the first week of June (won't be posting much - no Internet access).

TPBM hates the beach.

Ha! you DID know it was me!!!! Not lately, cabin fever has me unable to sit unless I'm on DC. :)

TPBM has alot to do this weekend.

to a point, that point is where they are getting scary and my stupid dish goes out.....

TPBM needs a drink!

That depends. My hubby picked me up from the bus stop after he finished work and I saw DD home from the hospital, but we are both too tired for a date.

TPBM likes breakfast for supper.

Yes and doesn't French toast sound good??

TPBM
Has had a good week but is still glad that the week
end is here.

It hasn't been a bad week and I am glad it is the weekend because I am going to a Food Festival tomorrow :pig::chef::LOL:

TPBM is up past their bedtime!

Yes, last night we were up until 4am! Its almost noon here now!

TPBM is in desperate need of a sunny holiday.

Yes, and no. It is starting to be sunny now and I want the rain to go away, but I can't stand too much heat....the needing the holiday part is definitely right on the mark!

TPBM lives for the weekend.

Sadly not any more - the ex got both cats and I wasn't able to go to court to fight for custody of feline children. However DH (and this one is very dear and very hunky) and I have two wonderful pups.

TPBM watches the food network way too much!

Back
Top Bottom