Ignoring members.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
shoot, Buckytom, I wouldn't put you on the ignore list........I wouldn't want to miss out on the obnoxious, irreverent, irritating, ( ok I'll even give you funny at times) and very nice posts that you make.........:):) and you know that "expatty" here is just teasing........:)

as for the rest of you short-timers........I do not use an ignore list..........if you say something really offensive you'll know......but I think that's only happened twice in 3 years.......until you post enough people sometimes don't get a sense of your personalities.......I know that I felt I was rather ignored for the longest time........then you find a niche of people that you fit in with and with similar interests and you go from there..........giving karma and pats on the back and encouragement are always appreciated anywhere.........there is a thread on how to give karma..........under your avatar is a cloud looking thingy (very complex computer term) and click on that......that's how you let someone know that you like what they've posted.......and karma always comes back to you......:):)

unless there was a trolly, i woul not ignore fer love nor money. you guys er too important to me. i love to see your posts!!!

i have never put anyone on d.c. on ignore. another site i used to be on a lot , i did it to several people. that is a no moderator at all. it is very profane and half the people are crazy . they use very bad language as a general rule. so when one of them goes past the worst you can imagine, they are scary. i put them on ignore. everyone here and i mean everyone here has been super nice to me. :ohmy:

Went looking and yep sure enough there is an Ignore feature, took me awhile to find it. Guess ya learn something new everyday, LOL.

Ohhh.... is this why we don't play question games anymore Mav??
:)

:) Huh?What? I read all five pages and still not sure what this is all about. I suppose I have not gotten any nasties. I must be quite benign to not get any although I know I have said some defensive things on some threads and the mods/admin steered me back. ;)

well, if I feel safe about posting daily on a site........ unless I'm gone...... something must being done right......I think that we're all in good, safe hands here........if you feel the need to use an ignore button and the person is being less than polite you should contact the admins... maybe they can help..now if you've had a altercation......I don't know what to tell you as I'm the one that will be apologizing for the disagreement in the first place before it gets to that point..........

I have not had any nasties cause of the mods or been spammed except once....the mods get to their ejection power seats buttons before these trolls can do a number on the rest of us....they really need appreciation and thanks...........most work at part-time or full-time jobs....the rest are full-time people at home and yet volunteer their spare time to be troll patrols or just monitoring in general........

hmmm, the more i think about this, the more i wish i knew if i was being summarily ignored, or just on a post by post basis.

it would make being individually overlooked much easier, and assist in fashioning a non-response. :)

i wonder how many people have begun to use this feature since i've posted this?

not ignoring me, of course, but others. :angel:

Nobody would ever ignore you Bucky!! You're too sweet and way tooooo dang funny!!!

Back
Top Bottom